What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Springs

First Grade
I find it completely stupid and ridiculous that you don't think this is a big deal. If you don't see something seriously wrong with bestiality, then there's something wrong with you.

Phil Rothfield says it's a high profile teammate of his. If Monaghan is bitter about this and exposes the photographer, we could see another person going down with him.

It's a simulated act. The photo doesn't prove it's unsimulated.
I'm saying that this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. And I'd sack him.

Crusher

Coach
I like both sheep and dogs so feel somewhat like a rock in a hard place

Let's get this straight, batman returns, you are a Kiwi who is hurt by sheep shagger jokes, right?

So your revenge is to make bestiality jokes against Aussies. It is your hope that you can attract the same sense of outrage that you feel everytime someone makes a sheep joke.

How's that working out?

simostorm

Bench
the biggest joke about this.. is that its not illegal what he did.

It is a disgraceful act. But not illegal in ACT.

This has got to be a wake up call to the goverment to change this.

Let's get this straight, batman returns, you are a Kiwi who is hurt by sheep shagger jokes, right?

So your revenge is to make bestiality jokes against Aussies. It is your hope that you can attract the same sense of outrage that you feel everytime someone makes a sheep joke.

How's that working out?

Sheep shagger jokes are part and parcel of the banter between Kiwis and Aussies...I seriously dont know how you could be offended by them and I am a Kiwi.

macavity

Referee
http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/11/0...k-pic-with-dog/comment-page-2/#comment-472743

Just wanted to post this screenshot here as proof of the disgusting bias in moderation over at the Union love in that is The Roar, before my post is again deleted.

They should give up the pretense of being a multi-sport site.

They have told me to stop posting there, because I took exception to their heavy moderation of me while allowing some troll free reign to defame me in every thread.

Idiot players keep on giving them the ammo, and the media are more than happy to put the boot in, while other codes get off scott-free - or have their hijinks laughed off.

Attachments

• roar bias.jpg
    roar bias.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 39

Eelogical

Referee

Yes indeed, but the government will most likely not make it illegal in any state.

Batman Returns

Juniors

Are you kiddin? Have you known a government to go against the tide of public opinion to the extent that they risk being voted out of office? If the ACT attempts to repeal their pro-bestiality laws, there will be rioting in the streets across Australia, mark my words.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/11/0...k-pic-with-dog/comment-page-2/#comment-472743

Just wanted to post this screenshot here as proof of the disgusting bias in moderation over at the Union love in that is The Roar, before my post is again deleted.

They should give up the pretense of being a multi-sport site.

They have told me to stop posting there, because I took exception to their heavy moderation of me while allowing some troll free reign to defame me in every thread.

Idiot players keep on giving them the ammo, and the media are more than happy to put the boot in, while other codes get off scott-free - or have their hijinks laughed off.

It's a waste of time there.

A Rugby League fan at the roar is like a man with a roast ox sandwich and a meat helmet at a PETA meeting.

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders players & his so called mates couldve played this down somewhat and taken some heat of JM imo.....must be a real tight group