What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

Bench
He's been listening to too many rap songs about f**king bitches by the looks of it.

some11

Referee
Joel had better get used to it. Imagine the sledges he's going to cop from players next year. I'd also expect some funny banners when the Raiders play the Bulldogs next year.

He shouldn't be playing next year, this is worse than Hopoate.

Imagine anyone watching the game with him in it - "Isn't he the guy who made a dog suck his dick?"

StormisBrewing

Juniors
I feel like rugby league players are in a competition to see how far they can get LU posters to go in supporting them. Turns out blokes like Penrose Warrior and StormIsBrewing can even defend bestiality. What next, the Cronulla front row videoed at a Stormfront meeting? How low can you go?
I'm not really defending him, I just don't see how people are finding this worse than other recent incidents.

That said, I have more respect for Joel than I do for the people who leaked the photo, whoever they were. Now that's the real crime, where a victim has been emotionally scarred for life.

Dingus

Juniors
Lol

There was a kid who had intercourse with a dog in brisbane in the early 90s i believe, and it made the papers (or at least was a widespread rumour). When i was at school in the late 90s early 2000s, kids from churchie (the school he went too) still were labelled dogf**kers. I think the joke carries on today.

Canberra fans are going to have a rough decade.

chefman21

Juniors
At least they won't have to worry about the salary cap so much....

What a disgusting, vile human being. The RSPCA, PETA, Melbourne and a fair few others are going to have a field day with this one. So much for those potential future fans we could have had in the near term future. Watch the Raiders merchandise sales drop off and less members renewing at the Raiders. This game has a problem with alcohol. Those people who think the game has no image problems have got it wrong.

Dave Q

Coach
He shouldn't be playing next year, this is worse than Hopoate.

Imagine anyone watching the game with him in it - "Isn't he the guy who made a dog suck his dick?"

f**k Joely, how does the dog explain the picture to its owner and the other mutts in the neighbourhood?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I feel like rugby league players are in a competition to see how far they can get LU posters to go in supporting them. Turns out blokes like Penrose Warrior and StormIsBrewing can even defend bestiality. What next, the Cronulla front row videoed at a Stormfront meeting? How low can you go?

What the f*ck? Can you explain where I defended it? I said it was 10000x worse than the Storm.

I just said I feel sorry for him. I do. His life is f*cked.

m0nty

Juniors
I'm not really defending him, I just don't see how people are finding this worse than other recent incidents.

That said, I have more respect for Joel than I do for the people who leaked the photo, whoever they were. Now that's the real crime, where a victim has been emotionally scarred for life.

You're the one calling Monaghan a victim, I'd say that's defending him.

Just to be clear: Monaghan is the one performing the sex act with a dog, yet you say HE is the victim.

Have a think about what you're saying. You're showing about as much thought process as Monaghan himself, i.e. none.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm definitely missing something here - what's Ryles (I'm assuming of the Jason variety?) got to do with this?
Yes, you definitely are missing something RHCP. Type in Jason Ryles into the LU search. That might help.

Latest posts