What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Thompson Doesn't Fear David Taylor

SaraSassypants

Juniors
You're the soft c**ks. I'm meant to be banned from this little delusion pit ya dumb slab.

Sore loser much. Mate when I win I don't go out of my way to rub it in the oppositions faces on their forum. But when they come to my neck of the woods only for it to backfire miserably I dont hold back. Supporters like you are just asking for it, you must feel complete humiliation right now. And the fact you came back after getting SMASHED so hard? Wow mate. Sucks to be you.

To my fellow Souths fans, let's take it one game at a time and let's never stoop as low as to posting on other fans forums about how we will 'smash them' or 'bring them back down to earth' please. Rabbitohs speak through wins, not through trash talk

Mattyoh

Juniors
What drug are you on? It's our home game you cretin and so we get to decide what jersey we wear. You get to decide when you play at historic homebush. And thanks for bringing 1987 and 1989 up, wonderful years for a great relevant to this day club. Steve Mavin. :lol::cool:

His team has just been smashed and he is still coming back for more. This is what happens when brother and sister marry. Another special needs raiders supporter.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Sore loser much. Mate when I win I don't go out of my way to rub it in the oppositions faces on their forum. But when they come to my neck of the woods only for it to backfire miserably I dont hold back. Supporters like you are just asking for it, you must feel complete humiliation right now. And the fact you came back after getting SMASHED so hard? Wow mate. Sucks to be you.

To my fellow Souths fans, let's take it one game at a time and let's never stoop as low as to posting on other fans forums about how we will 'smash them' or 'bring them back down to earth' please. Rabbitohs speak through wins, not through trash talk

Dont hold back now, that's some cutting stuff right there. :lol::sarcasm:

I'm a sore loser? Are you sure about that? Any post in particular that would indicate this?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
$10 says Always Green is from Queenbeyan.

What an idiot.

Don't give away your life savings lad. I had no idea it was a crime to defend a player from your team who was unfairly being roasted by a bunch of fools with as much football knowledge as a stuffed emu.

Good luck with ninth.

Ttime

Juniors
Seriously Always Green, you are so deluded that you actually think you are holding your own in this argument?

You came into this forum calling Dave Taylor "Dave Faylor"? oh wow, you are so witty! how did you come up with that?
Tell me this? You would take Joel Thompson over Taylor? i guess you probably would but then that just highlights how much you don't know about Rugby League. Stay in your own forum you twit, nobody needs your rugby league "knowledge" in here.

Are you aware that your club is in 14th position?

Oh and sorry Ike... haha.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Your blokes slaughtered us. 47 - 18 is a pumping John Holmes would have been proud of. Yet when I came in here with arguments and comments that were as weak as piss you still get all shirty. I guess that's what happens when you haven't had success for a long long time, you don't know when someone's taken you for a ride.

Souths deserve their success because they're playing well. Enjoy it.

Ozzy

First Grade

Too late many already do.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
AlwaysGreen, Poor bastard lives in Canberra.
Another intelligent lad who believes that just you support a side called Canberra you have to live there. I suppose all Wests Tigers fans live in Wests :lol::lol: or all Canturbury Bankstown fans live half their time in Canturbury and the other half in Banstown. :crazy:

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
another intelligent lad who believes that just you support a side called canberra you have to live there. I suppose all wests tigers fans live in wests :lol::lol: Or all canturbury bankstown fans live half their time in canturbury and the other half in banstown. :crazy:

47-18 :)

What drug are you on? It's our home game you cretin and so we get to decide what jersey we wear. You get to decide when you play at historic homebush. And thanks for bringing 1987 and 1989 up, wonderful years for a great relevant to this day club. Steve Mavin. :lol::cool:

Ahhhh...I meant why can't players on the field tell the lime green Canberra jersey from the red and green striped Souths jersey???

Had nothing to do with Canberra choosing jerseys, or was at home, or what not.

Anyway...better luck next year mate.

Latest posts