What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey Johns Says SACK ricky Stuart

DJDL

First Grade
I had some Tainted Love once. I was young, nubile, well heeled, debonair, with a slight drip of mucus eminating from me member but still turgid, carefree & whispy of minge.

Twas about the time I had rythm & music in me & fast love in the back of the band room at "The Jolly Roger" was aplenty.....................I think I've started to say too much again haven't I?

I spied with my little eye
Walking down the street one day
Nice little wiggle, good jiggle-jiggle
Seemed to be passing my way
I stopped to lust at the shape of her bust
She said "honey won't you come with me"
To my place for a jigsaw we can fit out pieces together

I want your body body body
I want your body body body body body body body body body body body
Don't care about your mind or your religion
You just drive me wild when I see your body twitchin'
I want your body

The mystery of your history
Don't mean nothing to me
Just like the way you look, don't want to read the book
Of your life's philosophy
Wrap me with your lips let me get between your hips
Whereabouts you might taste t-bone
Let me tell ya hun, you'd make a dead man cum
Honey let me driva you home

I want your body

Don't want to talk
I just want your body
Don't want to listen
I just want your body
Don't want to look at your etchings
I just want your body

I want your body
Body
Body
Body body
body body body body
body body body body body body body body body body body
I want your body

The Popper

Bench
Cronulla have always been innovators. First club to:
- own their own ground
- grant females full membership
- introduce Saturday night premiership football.
If the development does not look like producing fruit very soon, I really think the Sharks should look to private ownership - i.e. by a major corporation, like they do in Japanese Rugby. That should solve many of our immediate problems. I guess some football club members wouldn't like it, but it sure as heck beats going belly up...and it also beats the pain we're currently going through. Maybe some of the Board may get their nose outta joint - losing a position of power and prominence - but I would think this would apply to the past Board and not to the current one, as I believe Irvine & Co. would do anything to have us succeed.

jackal

Juniors
I believe Irvine & Co. would do anything to have us succeed.
Yes, and this surely will become evident in the next 12 months.

The development is a no brainer when you reflect that shortly after the CEO left Irvine was quoted in the media having sort an extension for it. That is concerning, especially considering it is to be the saving grace for them.

They are staring hell in the face financially and the question beckons as to when will they inform the supporters of the predicament they are in.

millersnose

Post Whore
they announced we would be a rich club and in the top eight in 2010 and 2011 jackal

if irvine says we are headed for riches i have no reason to doubt him

with due respect to you of course

jackal

Juniors
No disresepct felt Mr m.

He has 12 months then to live by his words. Crowds don't grow off the back of large losing streaks. Revenue from sponsors wont increase for the same.

Developments seeking extensions don't instill confidence in potential JV partners.

CEO with large history and integrity dont walk after two months.

I will be patient and remain watchful for this up-rise in riches. Does the club take out lotto by chance?

millersnose

Post Whore
yeah but he inherited ricky and the squad and who knows what is said behind closed doors

and i am old enough and wise enough in politics to see a well timed strategic leak when it happens ala the approach to another coach

jackal

Juniors
Sometimes a boy in the forest thinks he is the king in the castle, but reality is the former.

Actions speak louder than words so i say lets sit and wait for these riches to unfold as we have been told.

BUT, if a well timed leak is the manner in which to derive these riches then the boy has surfaced as opposed to the king.

millersnose

Post Whore
maybe

timed leaks are not necesarily a bad thing - its the way public reaction is guaged

and he came out pretty clean and convincing apparently

i actually have a soft spot for the guy and trust that he will do his best and have seen him make no serious blunders and paints nice blus sky when asked and deflects blame back on the bad old days very cleverly

all good so far afaiac

Inferno

Coach
they announced we would be a rich club and in the top eight in 2010 and 2011 jackal

if irvine says we are headed for riches i have no reason to doubt him

with due respect to you of course

Where was that announced, I don't recall reading that anywhere?

jackal

Juniors
lol - the previous post you were old and wise enough..

Was that the public perception post leak?

i actually have a soft spot for the guy and trust that he will do his best and have seen him make no serious blunders and paints nice blus sky when asked and deflects blame back on the bad old days very cleverly
Especially once the club is rolling in riches by 2011 as mentioned.

millersnose

Post Whore
i am paraphrasing from memory but that was the gist

you are within your rights if you demand i search for the source inferno

but i dont think i have posted anything controversial

Inferno

Coach
Well no but you are certainly setting the bar quite high. While I recall hearing we hopped to be one of the richest clubs in the future and would be better positioned to become a premiership contender, I definitely don't remember a timeline being set on it.

That would be stupid and setting themselves up for failure. With the development being delayed, I can't imagine us being a wealthy club in the next few years. Just surviving I think would be a feat in itself.

In all seriousness.

People talk here like we are not even close to shutting down.

If our situation was precarious last year I cannot see how the situation is vastly different this year despite all the great hard work achieved off the field with the new management.

The year on the field was always going to be the most crucial ever in the history of the Sharks. But so early on without major injuries to key players we have shown nothing. Even the much quoted fighting team spirit has quickly dissolved this year. Which is always an indicator that the players are not happy. I won't turn this into a full Ricky bash but he must know he has no impact with this team anymore and he must stand aside.

Gate takings are crucial to our existence and we haven't cracked a 15,000 attendance at any home game this year which has been mentioned as the crucial break even figure for game day.

We have so far had crowd figures of 11,820, 10,741, 13,213 and 10,662.
And that is with a bit of early season optimism which has now diminished.
Those figures will not keep us afloat.

Can anyone see those figures rising for the rest of the year besides the return derby match considering we have been hammered in 5 of the 8 opening games, don't entertain fans and are less likely by the week to make the 8?

f**k the development is years away from potentially saving us if it does come to fruition.

The Bears didn't make it to the Central Coast and we might not make it to the development.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I've accepted it, I'm certainly over worrying about it and what the Sharks have turned into over the last decade has made me pretty numb to the fact that they may fold.

Change is a good thing sometimes.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
maybe

timed leaks are not necesarily a bad thing - its the way public reaction is guaged

all good so far afaiac

I have one.

Surely

Post Whore
I've accepted it, I'm certainly over worrying about it and what the Sharks have turned into over the last decade has made me pretty numb to the fact that they may fold.

Change is a good thing sometimes.

Have to agree, to me the whole owning ground and leagues club in the middle of nowhere has been a lead weight around our neck for years.

In business it's all about location and that taj mahal really needed to have been located near other business not out on it's own.

If it was sitting in the middle of Miranda for example it would have been generating a lot more income.

As it is all the development means is you have to spend a shyteload to attact customers to the club.
I can't see that working out to well.

Quigs

Immortal
Surely, when I was a pup living in the shire, there was this weird dream of opening up Menai. It was the early 70's

The general consenus was that "who the f**k would want to live out there, all there is is a tip and a atomic reactor."

Young idiot neighbour of mine (same age as me) bought 3 blocks. The fool.

I just think that anything that involves an aging public in a major overpopulated city
will get plenty of interest.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Sunday arvo game coming up against a Penrith side who have been in great form.

Great timeslot and great weather predicted.

If we can't crack 14k to 15k crowd despite our form and position on the table the bean counters at the Sharks will be f**king worried.

Latest posts