What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey Johns Says SACK ricky Stuart

millersnose

Post Whore
so then you agree noddy was best choice at half back for the australian side

well well well...just fancy that

millersnose

Post Whore
its quite a turnaround for you reefy

when did you change your mind so dramatically about kimmorley?

was it this morning?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah Kimmorley is a great player. Miller. big game player. Real big game player with all the skills.
he never earned unwarranted rep experience, through dubious selections by his mate at all. His best mate who ripped off our club 1.2 million never held Sludge to ransom for a further $1.8m in order to get him signed for 5 years. yeah he has a brilliant right to left pass too. His 20% effective kicking game & towering bombs are a thing of awe!
Will go down as a legend of league.

millersnose

Post Whore
i can find you a couple for last year where johns called for noddy to be NSW halfback if you guys like

somehow i suspect you will still disagree with johns but waffle on with the 'do you know more than johns' in regards to ricky

amusing thread

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Millers, do you think Johns thinks Kimmorley is a great half back? Or do you think at the times of shortages, he thought Kimmorley was the best option for the job?

millersnose

Post Whore
Millers, do you think Johns thinks Kimmorley is a great half back?
yes

i agree with johns about kimmorley and actually agree with him in regards to sacking ricky could possibly be a bad move - i am of the opinion that ricky can change and innovate

it appears to be you and others in this thread pick and choose when johns is a wise rugby league sage whose word must not be questioned and when johns is talking shyte

Hughesy215

Juniors
I really want to see some time this weekend "lotto winner donates huge cash to his/her beloved cronulla sharks". If somethig like this was to happen what do you guys think we would do... I'll tell you one thing sacking Ricky wouldn't be one of them!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I agree with Johns, that at the time that Kimmorley was the best option for Australia. He never said that about NSW though, which requires a big game player.

millersnose

Post Whore
says the guy who cant even bring himself to watch the games anymore

guys who cant even watch the games are probably a sponsors dream

hisense will be pleased with such a result

or maybe having fans turn off in droves is ...well...suicidal

Rexxy

Coach
before last years season Ricky blew up at that english ref. I thought , wow, what an ego and such poor judgement. All those years at the ugly dry tit of that man snail John Fordham has rubbed off. I remembered thinking, I wonder if this is the moment he jumps the shark. He has been damaged ever since losing the Australian coaching job.

hang on Fordham, is Joey puppet master too. Faaaarrrk. Thats the link for the article. one spastic deformed hand washes the corrupt other one.

carcharias

Immortal

guys who cant even watch the games are probably a sponsors dream

hisense will be pleased with such a result

or maybe having fans turn off in droves is ...well...suicidal

Are you talking about me?

If not please kindly disregard this next bit.

If so

WTF?

I have season seats and will go to as many games as I can physically make.
The Dragons game was on fox.
I don't have fox ( thank fuggen christ ) other wise I would have sat through the entire game and most probably recorded it.
That is the only reason I didn't see the game live on TV.
I listened to it on the radio....as poor as that is , it was my only option.
I didn't see any replays because I was gone early the next day and busy not watching too much TV that day.
Luck has it that when I did watch the TV I managed to miss anything to do with the Dragons v Sharks game...purely by chance.
Call me crazy but I don't plan on getting a copy of a game of footy where I know the score and it is of the Dragons flogging the Sharks.
I was talking about replays of the game and result ...only.

again if you were not talking about me I take this all back

However...
if you were ...get your facts straight and then you wont make such a f**kwit of yourself ...again.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah that's also me on occasion. If I'm not at the game or a mate's down the road who has fox I'm pretending to work in the garage huddled around the radio, throwing paintbrushes around and swearing. It's gyngell's fault i don't see more of hisense because with my dirty great mortgage i can't justify fox.

Andrew Johns as a footballer? Brilliant!

Andrew Johns as a Commentator? Cringe worthy.

Andrew Johns as a journalist? He makes a better Commentator.

One quote from Andrew John's "The Sharks problems aren't coach related."

FFS!!

We have had our key players on the park all season.

Any team that does that should be at least competitive.

We have had 5 floggings out of 8 games played this year with all our key players on deck.

So if they are poorly motivated or inadequately prepared for games someone has to be responsible for this situation.

Yes that's right. The buck stops with the coach!

For whatever reason he isn't connecting with the players or getting them to play like a "team."

When you see a team so inept with the fundamentals of the game, look lost in defence and have no idea in attack.

You got to f**king wonder what is the coach getting paid to do.

At least Andrew Johns got something right.

You can't sack him.

No Andrew of course not.

But he can resign!

And he should resign!!

millersnose

Post Whore
Are you talking about me?

If not please kindly disregard this next bit.

If so

WTF?

I have season seats and will go to as many games as I can physically make.
The Dragons game was on fox.
I don't have fox ( thank fuggen christ ) other wise I would have sat through the entire game and most probably recorded it.
That is the only reason I didn't see the game live on TV.
I didn't see any replays because I was gone early the next day and busy not watching too much TV that day.
Luck has it that when I did watch the TV I managed to miss anything to do with the Dragons v Sharks game...purely by chance.
Call me crazy but I don't plan on getting a copy of a game of footy where I know the score and it is of the Dragons flogging the Sharks.
I was talking about replays of the game and result ...only.

again if you were not talking about me I take this all back

However...
if you were ...get your facts straight and then you wont make such a f**kwit of yourself ...again.

yes i was refering to you mr hissy fit

please point out the 'facts' i didnt get straight

carcharias

Immortal
yes i was refering to you mr hissy fit

please point out the 'facts' i didnt get straight

ok mr shyte for brains and eyes.

the part in bold and underlined just in case you forgot.

Originally Posted by millersnose

Unless you have me mistaken for someone else I assume you are refering to this quote of mine

you watched it again?

I am happy to say I haven't seen any footage at all...and I plan to keep it that way.

this was in Reefy's thread titled "Ferguson"
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=359124

now for one It was a joke that you either didn't get or ...well no other reason.

38 - 0 ...I was actually having a crack at Reefy for putting himself through the horror twice.
That one singular game of footy.

If you had read the st george game thread http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=358894 it is quite clear during the game I was listening to it on radio and posting during it.

anything else need to be explained to you?