What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey Johns Says SACK ricky Stuart

Since 73

First Grade
What a useless article.

That ain't journalism - that's stating the bleeding obvious about any struggling team in any sport.

'Don't sack the coach, he's working hard.'
Then list the playing roster (but don't bag them) and finish with - 'they just need 3 quality players.'

Great stuff Joey.
Real insight. Eases our suffering.

When we're getting touched up by 40 next week I'll draw comfort from the fact Sticky is working hard and if we had 3 quality players what I'm seeing wouldn't be happening.

Fact: Sticky has tried absolutely EVERYTHING in his power to turn this around in the last 20 games.
He can't.
Fact: We are getting worse.

Of course he's working hard - the guy is intense about taking out the trash.
but coaching our team ain't his gig.
It is beeeyyooond him.

If we were flush I'm all for the guy having the role of football manager, and use his intelligence and clout to attract sponsors and build community support while another coach was put in charge of running the team.

But we ain't flush, so it won't change.
And we won't get 3 quality players.

Thanks Joey.
Anything on the interest rate rise or Greece's financial woes?

jackal

Juniors
sixthsense.jpg

SadShark

Bench
I had some Tainted Love once. I was young, nubile, well heeled, debonair, with a slight drip of mucus eminating from me member but still turgid, carefree & whispy of minge.

Twas about the time I had rythm & music in me & fast love in the back of the band room at "The Jolly Roger" was aplenty.....................I think I've started to say too much again haven't I?

And Keif Richards copied a lot of technique from Velvet Underground ... Talk about Tainted !

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I had some Tainted Love once. I was young, nubile, well heeled, debonair, with a slight drip of mucus eminating from me member but still turgid, carefree & whispy of minge.

Twas about the time I had rythm & music in me & fast love in the back of the band room at "The Jolly Roger" was aplenty.....................I think I've started to say too much again haven't I?

The Jolly @newy? f**k me I wanted to live next door to that joint. 100% record on many many visits.

SadShark

Bench
Would hav loved to had said 100% too reef but the fargen cleaner knocked me back @ nights end one time.........the beeeeeeyotcha!

SadShark

Bench
Can remember her sayin - don't touch me please, I cannot stand the way you tease................and then the sound of that lawnmower kickin over.

Latest posts