What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey should retire

knighty

Juniors
he has had it. an absolute waste of money for a player who would be playing for the waratahs if they had of had their act together.lets get a halfback who isnt going to worry about getting his sore knee hurt again and win some f**cking footy games.

*melliez*

Juniors
if Joey should retire, you should grow a brain.

When was the last time someone retired from a broken jaw? As far as I know NEVER!

You have no f#@$%^&*(king clue do you clown!

It is a known fact around here I dislike Johns (well it should be), but there is no way he will retire from a broken jaw :arrow: that way to the door fool!

knighty

Juniors
you dumb f**ks wat club pays 400,000 for a player who has hardly played in almost 1.5 yrs. no one you f**king monkeys.and mellieze you simple f**k i never said he will retire i said he should. we cant win with him so wats the difference.

knghty, you are a deadset dickhead..you sign up after the game just to bag out joey, who copped a broken jaw....what did u want him to do about it??? not tackle??

piss off toe rag

pegson

Juniors
i agree joey should retire where f**ked this season so we may as well build in stead of waiting untill a couple of years when he does retire which would f**k us again.

knighty

Juniors
listen here you little dick cheese, all of you praise joey as if he is god. he is not the only player who is performing bad but he gets injured every f**king season.you people are so f**king narrow minded its sickening. we did better without him last year,and f**k, he said it himself....."i have no answers..........."

Misanthrope

Staff member
Knighty you're a deadset wanker, and I think you're well aware of it. Joey's injury came from a head-clash, and regardless of who you are, it'll be the same result. If you don't believe me, go bash your ugly mugs against something hard- may I suggest a moving vehicle.

Deadshits like you should be smothered at birth.

knighty

Juniors
i dont care how he got injured you fool the fact is he is out AGAIN, who cares how it happened. JESUS CHRIST.

*melliez*

Juniors
knighty and pegson, you both can take your negativity elsewhere.

Knighty, I will not sit here and praise Johns, never have, never will. I have never even said that Johns was a god.

We are narrow minded? Thats great coming from the one who thinks that he should retire.

I haven't seen anyone defending Johns after this terrible effort, no one has said he is god either, but you obviously have seen something I haven't so excuse me. We all know the whole team is going terrible, Johns included.

Wake up and smell the flowers fool.

*melliez*

Juniors
knighty said:
i dont care how he got injured you fool the fact is he is out AGAIN, who cares how it happened. JESUS CHRIST.

There are only two fools here, you are your other brainless friend pegson or whatever the hell they wanna be known as

knights_maniac

Juniors
joey is a negative impact on this club last 2 years. He cannot play a full season of football anymore. Jaw or no jaw. Im sick of relying on one bloody player and when he is out..the team is out! I really think Knighty has a point...yes a bid heated but breaking it down to my reason i think its on the money.

Do you all think signing Joey Johns for 2 more seasons was what the club needed? It sure is costing us alot for his contract and all his medical bills.

knighty

Juniors
mellieze, you have stated twice that im being negative,then you tell me wat there is to be positive about.no johns, no perry, no wins, no sponsor, no leagues club, no money.jesus you goose wake the f**ck up!

Latest posts