What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey should retire

Misanthrope

Staff member
So if we all think like u chriswalkerbush, u must be racist for calling me a sack of sh*t.

Unless I've missed some huge chunk of geography, where is their a nation of a race called the 'sack of shit'? How is me calling you that racism?

Christ, if you're going to form a rebuttal, at least pull your head out of your ass so you can see what you're typing.

*melliez*

Juniors
Stranger said:
Ohh what a great idea.... when things are down lets sack the player who is trying his ass off the player who has stopped other teams breaking records on our ass.... while we are at it lets get rid of bedsey to... IMO hes crap.

While we are at it, why don't we just get rid of the whole team. I mean, they are all crap, so why the hell not? :roll:

antonius

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
True, but unlike Abes, Johns was actually doing something for us on field.
Gotta disagree with you strongly there Chris. Abes was absolutely killing them till he broke his leg, scored a try, put Carmont over for his try, and was busting them outside everytime he ran the ball, he was right up there till he went off.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Gotta disagree with you strongly there Chris. Abes was absolutely killing them till he broke his leg, scored a try, put Carmont over for his try, and was busting them outside everytime he ran the ball, he was right up there till he went off.

I stand corrected. But I think it goes without saying that where Abraham was quiet prior to today's game, Johns has been one of our few shining lights in recent losses.

MrCharisma

Bench
Why should he retire.... it's not reoccuring injuries, it's new ones... he'll be out for only a few weeks and I gotta say, Witt is not ready to be taking over as Newcastle play maker

Swampy

Juniors
chriswalkerbush a moderator should act in a more controlled manner.So maybe you may need to to have a look at your own personal interests and put them aside before you attack someone else's opinion that may differ to yours.

TooheysNew

Coach
Swampy said:
chriswalkerbush a moderator should act in a more controlled manner.So maybe you may need to to have a look at your own personal interests and put them aside before you attack someone else's opinion that may differ to yours.

Moderators are still entitled to an opinion.

Stranger

Coach
ok what is it about my post you didnt understand? cause obviously ur having troubbles reading.

thuganomics

Coach
Dilmah said:
Swampy said:

Moderators are still entitled to an opinion.

Admins arn't though ;-)

pegson

Juniors
cwb u dope read and try to understand what i said. These Admins and Mods need to be looked at arnt they suppose to set a good example and keep things in order. u guys are like a f**ked ref who cant keep the teams apart.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dilmah's spot on. I don't see why me being a moderator (and of the international forum, not this one) isn't entitled to express his opinion at deadset idiots. I'm not starting a fight for fun, I'm reacting to the idiotic acts of two trolls.

That said, I'll restrain myself if my comments are offensive to you.

TooheysNew

Coach
We aren't here to keep our mouths shut and make everyone happy. We're here for the same reason as everyone else, to enjoy ourselves and enjoy posting about our team, and sharing our opinions. We just have an added duty to ensure everything runs smoothly. The smooth running of the site isn't being compromised by what we are saying, and therefore tehre is no difference whether we are mods and admin or not.

We aren't here to tell people what to think, or how to act. We are speaking our own opinions, and if that clashes with yours then :clap: to you.

Misanthrope

Staff member
cwb u dope read and try to understand what i said. These Admins and Mods need to be looked at arnt they suppose to set a good example and keep things in order. u guys are like a f***ed ref who cant keep the teams apart.

You're right. We are here to set a good example. I think I'm setting a great example by speaking out against racist remarks like the ones you made. I mod at a lot of other sites, and while LU may be different, comments like the ones you've been making would be sufficient for a banning at some of them.

Latest posts