What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Howard

LESStar58

Referee
Saw him on the news this morning on his morning walk...he's traded in his Wannabes tracksuit for a Kangaroos one! :clap: :clap: :clap:

If he wasn't such a weasel I'd probably vote for him!

:thumnn Latham!

Justin666

Juniors
He knew who he was, but since he is a racist, he said he didn't. He didnt want to ruin his reputation and wanted to provoke Walford and the rest of the Aborigine population :p

joshreading

Staff member
That is the stupidest thing I have nearly ever heard, I am not a liberal voter but neither am I labour anymore however I saw the Kangaroos tracksuit as well and was impressed.

Maybe we shoudl email his office and congratulate him on voting the way he should. Go the Roos!!

joshreading

Staff member
Sorry didn't see it I have heard so many say things like that and been serious. Us Aussies just have tall poppy syndrome really bad sometimes.

JohnnyGoanna

Juniors
0,3600,377123,00.jpg

GOANNA!!!

bartman

Immortal
God, he looks like he's put on some weight? Still wouldn't vote for him, but it's good he's trying to connect with the working classes at least a little bit ;-)

Trying to CON the working class.

He's worried about Latham talking about how he used to watch St.George as a boy, and appearing on the footy show. A cheap stunt from a little snotty nosed jerk off.

He should stick with the Wallabies gear, that's the type that he represents.

Slappy

Juniors
Man_of_Steel_1982 said:

He's worried about Latham talking about how he used to watch St.George as a boy, and appearing on the footy show. A cheap stunt from a little snotty nosed jerk off.

Absolutely spot on!!!
He is the biggest con-artist this country has ever seen. He is a putrid stain and I hope he gets creamed in this election. He's desperately trying to get in touch with the working class with this stunt!!!
He doesn't give a shirt about the typical league follower!!!
He has a million spin doctors workin' over time coming up with little ploys like this. I wish more people would open their eyes and wake up to his hatred for the working class!!!
The sad thing is, some morons would actually vote for him after seeing him is a kangaroos tracksuit!!!

Slappy said:
Man_of_Steel_1982 said:

Absolutely spot on!!!
He is the biggest con-artist this country has ever seen. He is a putrid stain and I hope he gets creamed in this election. He's desperately trying to get in touch with the working class with this stunt!!!
He doesn't give a shirt about the typical league follower!!!
He has a million spin doctors workin' over time coming up with little ploys like this. I wish more people would open their eyes and wake up to his hatred for the working class!!!
The sad thing is, some morons would actually vote for him after seeing him is a kangaroos tracksuit!!!

That's right, slappy.

Did anyone see him at the Dally M's? What a complete @#$%!

As he was called up so was Miss 'cheeky' Hawkins, and he's about to go past her she was about to pull her chair out and get up... so she stops and let's him brush past and lead the way stumbling up the stairs.

Any real man (or very smart pollie) would of stopped and pulled her chair out for her and, in Bob Hawke style :lol: , walked up to the stage with her on his arm! Would of been a good photo op! Though Libs aren't known as types with charisma and charm with the ladies lol.

bartman

Immortal
JohnnyGoanna said:
Doesn't anyone remember Paul Keating? :x
Yeah, sure. But John Howard is ten times worse :evil::arrow:
And as has been said doesn't give a fig for the working class/typical league follower, unless they are in big business :roll:

Kingbunny

Juniors
The question I would be putting to Howard as a Rugby fan is -

Are you going to have a chat to Jacque about when the French gov't is going to force the Rugby Nazi XV to give back the assets it stole from Rugby XIII ?

Or

Are you going to boycott/stop the next French Nazi XV tour of Australia ?

Then if he does, maybe I would think about voting for him. But, he's to Unionised for me. :lol: