What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris

snout

First Grade
Greenie can coach.
Has won premierships everywhere hes been - and very early in his tenure.

Yep..been there too long and a coach's voice can become white noise after hes got them to the top of the mountain. Same happened to flanno.

I saw kent and l think he intimated at a good point.
Jusy because a coach is signed it doesnt mean he is the right guy.

Bomber deserves better than being let go but what if he isnt the right guy - for this group. For this time. Or even for this club.
He might have been the right guy for a stopgap when flanno exited abruptly - but if he aint a longterm option why persevere?
Not fair to him. Nor the club.

Identify it and fix it.

Kent also said theres a faction of players who run the club.
Said it a couple of times.
The people who are moving to move morris on obviously know a leader of the faction is Chad and they know bomber cant move him on so they want to move bomber on so Greenie can move Chad on.

Man up bomber. Save yourself.
Who didnt play in the one game we've won this season.

shaggs

Coach
Greenie can coach.

Yep..been there too long and a coach's voice can become white noise after hes got them to the top of the mountain. Same happened to flanno.

Bomber deserves better than being let go but what if he isnt the right guy - for this group. For this time. Or even for this club.
He might have been the right guy for a stopgap when flanno exited abruptly - but if he aint a longterm option why persevere?

Identify it and fix it.

The people who are moving to move morris on obviously know a leader of the faction is Chad and they know bomber cant move him on so they want to move bomber on so Greenie can move Chad on.

Ye olde Mean Girls.

Never disbanded always powerful.

bluefox68

Staff member
Greenie can coach.

Identify it and fix it.

At least Gal could play...

txta2

Bench
Moving forward I don't think the current coach has the reputation to bring in star players or fill the joint with confidence. I like bomber, just not as head coach. There should be a position there for him.
I thought Nathan Brown did an exceptional job with Knights, they were a basket case.
Paul Green, maybe, but no Thurston and look how poorly the Cowboys are going.

Version IV

Juniors
Looking at the positive, took us 50 years to win one on that ratio only another 46 more to the next, our kids and grandkids will be over the forum lol

Chimp

Bench
Jackson Hastings wouldn’t be a bad pick up - really sorted his attitude out in the U.K, and the off the cuff play suits his style.
Would easily have him over Chad.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Everyone forgetting Green's team is missing M. Morgan. He's a big out. Especially when replaced by Chad Clifford.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stephen Kearney is now available to replace bomber lol

OK Vergi, time to go. LOL

When I heard this on the wireless about an hour ago I thought this.

Went to Parra - inherited rabble - couldn't improve them. Win rate 24%
Went to Warriors - inherited rabble - couldn't improve them Win rate 41%

So imagine the poor snark if he did come to the Sharks?