What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Williams

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I like that, good replacement for Cov. At least he has some pace in him.
With him,I see a quality backline-
1. Gards
2. Best
3. Pom
4. Collis
5. Williams

Now we need some halves to feed some decent balls through to them.

jc155776

Coach
He has a smoking hot missis.

Wonder if she is coming.

Although she is one of those big fish in small pond kind of chicks.

azzah72

Bench
Why does everyone want Issac Gordon?

Yeah he's quick but very average. I didn't see any reasonable play from him any time he played unless he managed to open up. He's not like Gards who bust his ass for 80 mins.

I would prefer him not in the backline unless there's an injury.

1.Gards
2.Mills/Tongia/Best/Williams
3.Best/Pomm
4.Collis
5.Mills/Tongia/Best/williams

Hughesy215

Juniors
Speaking of depth and NSW cup players I hear we are after Micheal Bani aswell. He would be another good back up winger. Great NSW cup player and an ok NRL player.

webShark

Well I am happy he is an outside back - we need them.

From memory he has already won one game for the Sharks at Dairy Farmers. I think he played and had an absolute Barry. He is an outside back , but I am dismayed how the concensus seems to be he is a good pick up. He is bloody hopeless

Best,Collis,John Williams !!! Probably strengthen our new merged NSW Cup team. Dont start me on that one. Now we dont even have a proper feeder team.

Talanexor

Juniors
Speaking of depth and NSW cup players I hear we are after Micheal Bani aswell. He would be another good back up winger. Great NSW cup player and an ok NRL player.

LOL! You can have him. We'll even pay half his contract just to get rid of him.

Bani is awful, just awful.

If you can find them, check out some of John William's games from 2008 and 2009. In 2008 he was close to our best player, and in 2009 he was a solid finisher with a safe pair of hands.

In a different team, in a different environment, he might just find some form. I hope he does, I like him as a player.

Hughesy215

Juniors
From memory he has already won one game for the Sharks at Dairy Farmers. I think he played and had an absolute Barry. He is an outside back , but I am dismayed how the concensus seems to be he is a good pick up. He is bloody hopeless

Best,Collis,John Williams !!! Probably strengthen our new merged NSW Cup team. Dont start me on that one. Now we dont even have a proper feeder team.

LOL! You can have him. We'll even pay half his contract just to get rid of him.

Bani is awful, just awful.

If you can find them, check out some of John William's games from 2008 and 2009. In 2008 he was close to our best player, and in 2009 he was a solid finisher with a safe pair of hands.

In a different team, in a different environment, he might just find some form. I hope he does, I like him as a player.

He isn't going to be top 25 IMO I just think that we are looking for 4 to 5 NSW and Toyota cup players and bani fits the bill. He is not going to set the world alight agreed but he is a winger and Id like to have a player with nrl experience come into the side when we have some injuries. It also gives a chance for some competition for spots which I've said 100 times is only ever a great thing.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Why does everyone want Issac Gordon?

Yeah he's quick but very average. I didn't see any reasonable play from him any time he played unless he managed to open up. He's not like Gards who bust his ass for 80 mins.

I would prefer him not in the backline unless there's an injury.

1.Gards
2.Mills/Tongia/Best/Williams
3.Best/Pomm
4.Collis
5.Mills/Tongia/Best/williams

He's a finisher. If we could somehow manage to give him a little space instead of guiding him to the sideline he could've been deadly for us.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I would push for Pomm to move to second row and share time with Toops.

I like the idea of Best and Collis as our centres

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No Actually

13. Smith
12. Topou (right)
11. Gallen (left)

15. Pommeroy (right)

I want Gallen playing left second row as he does for Australia.

Hooper

Juniors
I agree with Stonecutter on Isaac Gordon. Give him some space and quality ball from the 5/8 or centre inside him and see what he can do. In a limited number of appearances in 1st grade this season, he was our 4th highest tryscorer and made the 3rd highest amount of line breaks. Not to mention he pulled off some try saving cover tackles. I admit that Isaac is not in the same class as a Brett Morris or Michael Gordon, but given an opportunity, he may provide the Sharks with some value.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He has a smoking hot missis.

Wonder if she is coming.

They don't call him hotdog willams for nothing you know;-)

Im not overly keen on this signing....depth pfffft people in here have short memories on some juniors coming through in this department

On par with a Darren Mapp signing

Well done sharks at least u are consistent in signing lemons

Since 73

First Grade
Another FRIGGIN' WINGER ??!?!???

Is someone taking the pizz or what??

i know Flano has no idea but is does he have to hammer the point at every friggin opportunity.

By the way Williams was terrible for the cowboys this year - absolutely plain God awful.