What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Williams

panfashark

Juniors
I have not seen any confirmation from the club on this signing or the signings of Tongia ,Borgas or any others.
Are these signings official?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I have not seen any confirmation from the club on this signing or the signings of Tongia ,Borgas or any others.
Are these signings official?

Who knows? Maybe official, maybe not.

Maybe there is still business to be done with players still concentrating on football.

The Popper

Bench
I'm completely bamboozled. A proven matchwinner like Fai Fai Loa comes on the market. No a mention from us (I believe). Obviously, he replaces Williams at NQ. So we then buy Williams. I must be completely out of touch as our recruitment seems out of kilter to me.

Hughesy215

Juniors
Fai Fai Loa went north for pretty good coin. We were looking at NSW cup quality players rather than 1st grade. If we were to sign Loa it would be instead of Best (which I would like tbh) but flanno wanted experience in what will be a pretty young backline next year. Which when you look at it makes sense IMO. Having Gardner, Gordon, Mills and Loa in the same club is great but full of rookie errors. Best will bring a wealth of experience to our young backline.

jc155776

Coach
Missing out on Fai Fai Loa was dumb dumb dumb.

NQ also got tate and winterstein.

f**k me dead they are cheating merkins.

1. Bowen
2. Winterstein
3. Tate
4. Tonga
5. Fai Fai Loa
6. Some Nufty who's career will end after a season with Thurston at 7, the ultimate 5/8 career killer.
7. Gang Ra... Ooops I mean Thurston

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm completely bamboozled. A proven matchwinner like Fai Fai Loa comes on the market. No a mention from us (I believe). Obviously, he replaces Williams at NQ. So we then buy Williams. I must be completely out of touch as our recruitment seems out of kilter to me.

Works like this Pop

The Sharks are Australis's version of the Statue of Liberty. There's a little known plaque tucked away in the dressing rooms.

Says something like this

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quigs

Immortal
Works like this Pop

The Sharks are Australis's version of the Statue of Liberty. There's a little known plaque tucked away in the dressing rooms.

Says something like this

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That dude bro thingy in the Stinkin' Stains room was right

p07-trip-02.jpg

Farkkkk off Frenzy

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Talanexor

Juniors
Missing out on Fai Fai Loa was dumb dumb dumb.

NQ also got tate and winterstein.

f**k me dead they are cheating merkins.

1. Bowen
2. Winterstein
3. Tate
4. Tonga
5. Fai Fai Loa
6. Some Nufty who's career will end after a season with Thurston at 7, the ultimate 5/8 career killer.
7. Gang Ra... Ooops I mean Thurston

Cheating merkins? This is our full strength team for next year:

1. Bowen
2. Winterstein
3. Tate
4. Tonga
5. Fai Fai Loa
6. Thompson

7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Payne
10. Tamou
11. Bolton

12. Cooper
13. Johnson

14. Segeyaro
15. T Sims
16. A Sims
17. Ah Mau

The bolded players have played 50 or fewer NRL games. Fai Fai Loa, Thompson, Segeyaro, T Sims and Leeson Ah Mau have played a total of 19 games between them.

Just because you can't attract decent young players to your club doesn't give you the right to call us cheating merkins.

jc155776

Coach
Cheating merkins? This is our full strength team for next year:

1. Bowen
2. Winterstein
3. Tate
4. Tonga
5. Fai Fai Loa
6. Thompson

7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Payne
10. Tamou
11. Bolton

12. Cooper
13. Johnson

14. Segeyaro
15. T Sims
16. A Sims
17. Ah Mau

The bolded players have played 50 or fewer NRL games. Fai Fai Loa, Thompson, Segeyaro, T Sims and Leeson Ah Mau have played a total of 19 games between them.

Just because you can't attract decent young players to your club doesn't give you the right to call us cheating merkins.

Are you from Townsville?

If so are you in tune with the local business community or just a nufty with no idea?

If you had a clue you would know that players dont just come here for the 35 degree summers.

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Thurston miss a kick for goal from virtually right in front to beat us...he missed.

Make what you want from that.

also read we are sniffing around Orford...probably go to Eels from what I read but we were mentioned.

No link can't remember where I read it...it was only yesterday though.

also read we are sniffing around Orford...probably go to Eels from what I read but we were mentioned.

No link can't remember where I read it...it was only yesterday though.

It was in the Tele yesterday Carch. I say a big no thanks to Orford, he is just an oompa loompa on steroids. We tried it with Stuey Topper and it just doesn't work.