What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Williams

I can see your one of those sharks fans where everything is great and wonderful and dont dare anyone say something of ours is not. My comment was no jibe, just stating a fact. Iam not saying that our facilities are bad by any means but based on what Ive seen and taking into fact the one city clubs we would be bottom five. FFS we rent gym space from Fitness First.

When Tony Zappia came to the club only a couple years ago he commented on how bad the facilities for the players were. A big effort has been made to improve these but its still a work in progress.

So you ok with that Thick Skinned, you're not going to lose the plot or anything?

No Sam, I'm not going to 'spin-out':crazy:, and my favorite sunnies aren't rose coloured!

We will just have to agree to disagree, as I trust the person who informed me, at this stage, more than yourself
BTW Wouldnt Fitness First be either renting or purchasing, from the Sharks?( do not know, just posing the question)

BTW Wouldnt Fitness First be either renting or purchasing, from the Sharks?( do not know, just posing the question)

I'm assuming you think that the Sharks own the land that Fitness First is on?
If you are assuming that, you are wrong.
The people that own the Petrol Station own the land, F.First rent off them, sharks rent space off F.First.
It's ok not to have known that the Sharks didnt own the land, the previous admin thought they owned it too. When the fellas building the gym (the land owners) first set up a container in preparation to build, the local Sherriff/Ranger came around and asked why they had their container on Sharks land, a complaint had been made.
The blokes politely told them to go check their facts.

I'm assuming you think that the Sharks own the land that Fitness First is on?
If you are assuming that, you are wrong.
The people that own the Petrol Station own the land, F.First rent off them, sharks rent space off F.First.
It's ok not to have known that the Sharks didnt own the land, the previous admin thought they owned it too. When the fellas building the gym (the land owners) first set up a container in preparation to build, the local Sherriff/Ranger came around and asked why they had their container on Sharks land, a complaint had been made.
The blokes politely told them to go check their facts.

I appreciate( and I take it others will as well ) you setting me straight, and admit that I was under a false impression that the Club owned the land:oops:
......and Bad Boy, I'll be happy to be known by Mighty, just for you:)