What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns in Blues

lucky7

Juniors
Just heard on 2GB Trent Barret has broken down at Blues training and Joey has been called into the side

Alex28

Coach
Training was in Dubbo this afternoon - he looked like he was doing alright to the blokes I know who went and watched, however they didn't see him after the training session. Matt King had an icepack on his hamstring, and Craig Fitzgibbon didn't train at all, however Craig Wing did.

lucky7

Juniors
Ray Hadley, came on with breaking news,he probobly found out from Bob Fulton, who is a selector, i didn't really catch it as i wasn't listening properly till i heard them mention the blues.
There were no specifics regarding what is wrong with him they just said he had a breakdown

stiffmeister

Bench
This is the best news . This should help our for & against. ie Parra 200 Knights 4. Great news. Great for NSW but lousy for your Knights. Geez, I'm so over the moon. At least you will be a part of history this Saturday. We love you guys. Also I hope Tahu plays. Morris will be there of course. Its moments like this that you need a mintee

Good night the Knights

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well is it a breadown.... or an injury breakdown?
His father is pretty sick at the moment.

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
This is the best news . This should help our for & against. ie Parra 200 Knights 4. Great news. Great for NSW but lousy for your Knights. Geez, I'm so over the moon. At least you will be a part of history this Saturday. We love you guys. Also I hope Tahu plays. Morris will be there of course. Its moments like this that you need a mintee

Good night the Knights

he said that not me!

Stiff, your an idiot.

Jesfery

Juniors
Just heard it on the radio... not sure which station (I was flicking to try and hear somthing) Barret has torn a Quad. Joey will join the team tonight in Dubbo.

The Colonel

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:

Good night the Knights

For your sake I hope you are right. This game takes on danger status for the Eels IMO. With Johns out they are an unknown quantity..... and thats exactly what happened to us v Dragons last year.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've heard Johns has been called in from a few people now. Looks like we'll be seeing more of Dane this week.

Mr Saab

Referee
The Colonel said:
For your sake I hope you are right. This game takes on danger status for the Eels IMO. With Johns out they are an unknown quantity..... and thats exactly what happened to us v Dragons last year.

but last yr the eels didnt field the team that they will have this sat night.
Eels are the biggest morals

cram

Bench
This is fair dinkum I just listened to 2GB news live on the net and they carried the story.

Latest posts