What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns in Blues

hey im just saying its good to see some defense of the broncos on here :) and yes im happy johns is playing origin coz its been one of my wishes this season to see him get dominated coz hes never been made to pay for his comment about how hes gonna dominate origin like wally lewis, so its now time for him to pay and carl webb is the man to do it!

Alex28

Coach
pennywisealfie said:
good onya charlie, the broncos will never have a dark period, we are too good!

you idiot. the broncos will never have a dark period because News Limited will always bail the club out no matter how inept it is run - thats what major shareholders do.

take a look at your own clubs figures before coming over here and bagging ours...oh, thats right. they don't make them public...

Kazaf

Juniors
haha every post i read i'm always seeing people bagging/dissing the knights..
what is their problem?

i never remember bagging the way your club was ran, i have never done that before, basically because i wouldnt have the faintest clue about how the knights are run.

Gene Krupa

Referee
pennywisealfie said:
hey im just saying its good to see some defense of the broncos on here :) and yes im happy johns is playing origin coz its been one of my wishes this season to see him get dominated coz hes never been made to pay for his comment about how hes gonna dominate origin like wally lewis, so its now time for him to pay and carl webb is the man to do it!

Why should anyone stick up for the Broncos on the Knights forum?

If you want to jerk your mates off over them, do it on your forum. You know, the one no one posts on?

Carl Webb? He's going to be a marked man next week and won't be able to target anyone, let alone Joey.

Stranger

Coach
Carl Webb the guy that will make a hit then not have the balls to have a run?

IMO. Johns with a few players running off him will carve holes in QLD.

theicemandanno said:
Im happy for Joey, and am happy as a Blues supporter.

Sure im a Parra fan, but I hope Joey does the business next Wednesday.....Would you sacrifice one game if it meant your entire season turned around with a rejuvinated Joey?

Yeah 11 losses in a row of 12 ... not much diff... Its great for NSW and will really gee Joey up if he gets through the game without injury.

AWESOME Joey - Go for it

wittyz chick

Coach
ok sorry if it was mentioned as i just skimmed through

Who will come up for Joey??
Dane Campbell or Steve Witt???

Pumba

First Grade
I Went to Dubbo to watch the blues train I also won a Legends Relay ball its nice I got some pics I didnt go to Harvey Norman to get signatures but it was a excellent day I didn't see Barrett after training but I reckon the best one on the field would of had to of been Steve Menzies lets hope he can perform as well at SOO as he did at training today.

ohhh my god, we are gonna get smashed this weekend! nooo, this isn;t good, well i'm happy for him, but this is bad bad bad!! If he gets injured i shall chuck a fit!

Gene Krupa

Referee
i_love_matt_gidley said:
ohhh my god, we are gonna get smashed this weekend! nooo, this isn;t good, well i'm happy for him, but this is bad bad bad!! If he gets injured i shall chuck a fit!

Now that's optimism.

RABK

Referee
Bad news for us but as a massive Joey fan....

Well done Andrew! I know quite a few knockers will be wiping egg of their face come 11pm next Wednesday.

He's been through a horrid 2 years but i feel this could be the "fairy tale" he deserves, because it certianly looks like he won't get one finishing his career with us.

Andrew to lead the Blues to victory in game 2 and 3! :clap:

lucky7

Juniors
This maybe a stupid question but with Joeys and Bedsy gone who is likely to step up as captin M Gids?

Latest posts