What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns in Blues

Mr Saab

Referee
its ok Gene...really. Hey i have an idea, why dont you pull out the 1997 GF and slip it in the VCR, press play and watch the game. Once thats finished, press eject and put in the 2001 GF. When thats done, realise you wont win a GF for the next 10 yrs.

Misanthrope

Staff member
its ok Gene...really. Hey i have an idea, why dont you pull out the 1997 GF and slip it in the VCR, press play and watch the game. Once thats finished, press eject and put in the 2001 GF. When thats done, realise you wont win a GF for the next 10 yrs.

I honestly can't wait for the Broncos' dark period. It'll happen. It's the nature of sport. When it does, I'll be the first in line to take a dump on your hopes and dreams.

Gene Krupa

Referee
OK Charles.

How about you slip the 2000 GF in while you're at it.

That was your last one wasn't it?

Long time for a team that has almost ALL of QLD at it's disposal!

Farktard!

Stranger

Coach
Dont worry CWB with Cowboys fireing like they are wont be long before people start heading there instead of to brisbane.

Mr Saab

Referee
chriswalkerbush said:
I honestly can't wait for the Broncos' dark period. It'll happen. It's the nature of sport. When it does, I'll be the first in line to take a dump on your hopes and dreams.

i look forward to it, but we will prob be dead from old age when that happens. Brisbane are well run....newcastle are run by a bunch of Stevie Wonders and Ray Charles clones

Gene...yes it has been 5 yrs since the last GF win, but in those yrs the broncos have been in the semis each yr. They are competitive.
Newcastle are the sths of the mid nth coast.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thanks for that charlie :arrow: U just cant help urself can u. The only times u come in here r to bag out the Knights, nothing more, nothing less. How about, for a change, u try and say something constructive about the Knights. It would be good for a change from ur behalf.

Mr Saab

Referee
yeah thats a fair point JobDog, but what can i say that is constructive? tell me? the knights are in a mess. I just stated that any team that beats the knights in 2005 doesnt learn anything from the win.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
Newcastle are the sths of the mid nth coast.

WTF? :lol:

You really are delutional.

Competitive? Excuses, excuses!

No one cares how competitive you are, just the results. By your "high standards" (and I use that figuratively only) and the players you've had at your disposal, you should be ashamed! You should have won the last 5 premierships on roster alone.

Maybe you are bigger chokers than the Sharks. :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
Jobdog said:
Thanks for that charlie :arrow: U just cant help urself can u. The only times u come in here r to bag out the Knights, nothing more, nothing less. How about, for a change, u try and say something constructive about the Knights. It would be good for a change from ur behalf.

:clap: :clap:

I couldn't agree more. We would all probably die of shock if it happened as well!

Stranger

Coach
Not anyday of the week Ironcross but in a situation like this stuff origin.

Be a bit different if we where in the top 8 and could spare a game or so.

Jono078

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
yeah thats a fair point JobDog, but what can i say that is constructive? tell me? the knights are in a mess. I just stated that any team that beats the knights in 2005 doesnt learn anything from the win.

Charlie... Who ever loses WILL learn something... It will be to never underestimate a team that you are expected to smash.

Johns Magic

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
i agree, beating the knights is like beating a 5 yr old in an arm wrestle. Take the win, move on.

So, you like beating 5 year olds in arm wrestles? Man your cool. Mature too.

Jeez guys, this Charlie Saab character must be a really big man beating 5 year olds in an arm wrestle.

Beast!

Jono078

Referee
If you look at it in a different perspective, it could be a good thing... Johns goes to camp with good trainers etc. Plays game 2. Most players after origin look like better players. Blessing in disguise imo.

*melliez*

Juniors
jono078 said:
If you look at it in a different perspective, it could be a good thing... Johns goes to camp with good trainers etc. Plays game 2. Most players after origin look like better players. Blessing in disguise imo.

I was just saying the same thing to Troy! :)

good onya charlie, the broncos will never have a dark period, we are too good!

as for johns haha that is so awesome! johns hasnt done sh*t recently, how did he make origin haha, this is gonna be great, webb will smash him, qld 3-0

Gene Krupa

Referee
pennywisealfie said:
good onya charlie, the broncos will never have a dark period, we are too good!

as for johns haha that is so awesome! johns hasnt done sh*t recently, how did he make origin haha, this is gonna be great, webb will smash him, qld 3-0

You can f**k off too sh!thead!

Broncos will never have a dark period? FFS! You're as delutional as Charles!

Latest posts