What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson 4-8 weeks

shadowboxer

First Grade
I hope he was upset at the negative reaction he copped. Hopefully, he will realise how lucky he is to get another chance back in NZ. It may have been the wake up call he needed.

PJ

First Grade
I don't hate him, just glad he isn't here anymore as I don't think he offers value for money.

Similar player to Moylan for mine, all the talent in the world but never hit the heights he could have.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yep halves need to forwards to win.

When they are crap like Woods, we still blame them.

Soft is our forwards, geez I miss Ennis, Lewie and Gallen.

Blame the half.

ghoti

Bench
Yeah that was classic Woodsy all right
You gotta respect him for his grift I reckon.. played Origin, Tests, got some very good contracts in there and trains hard enough to get paid to stay in shape... puts in just enough nice guy performances that he gets to fluff around in the NRL and have some laughs. I didn't understand the Coles analogy up thread but great to have Woods stackin shelves in Kogarah this year