What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson 4-8 weeks

Stake Removed

First Grade
What a waste of money 3 seasons, let's take it we miss finals

2019 played 18 of 25
2020 played 16 of 21
2021 played 10 of min 24

Played 62.8% of games, in would take 75% would be par

Bob Scott

Juniors
What a waste of money 3 seasons, let's take it we miss finals

2019 played 18 of 25
2020 played 16 of 21
2021 played 10 of min 24

Played 62.8% of games, in would take 75% would be par
I wouldn't have minded if he only played that percentage if he turned up for them all , that's where i'm more disappointed in him , but i knew what we were getting when he came , hoped that he might lift , but nah .

snout

First Grade
SJs a lovely guy. Be a good bloke to have nek door. Probably water your plants when you go away.
If he had the heart of Gal. Johns. Slater. He would be spoken about in that company.

He wont change.
He wont see out 3 years. The body is giving out.

Thanks SJ for some memories. No where near enough. Maybe a pass mark...maybe.
Hhmm..

Nice touch that his last touch was setting up 4 points l guess.

bluefox68

Staff member
Did anyone see Instagram posts from Ronaldo and BHU bidding farewell to SJ?

I assume this means he’s leaving the bubble for NZ…

Or is this old news?

Craigshark

First Grade
Did anyone see Instagram posts from Ronaldo and BHU bidding farewell to SJ?

I assume this means he’s leaving the bubble for NZ…

Or is this old news?

pretty sure he’s still here going by his mrs insta.. look like they’re pretty keen to get back to nz ASAP though by some of the posts/stories. Must suck earning 900k/year not to play. Terrible place to be stuck Australia too. Poor them. 🙄

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think he's referring to the % of games sharks win when he plays compared to % they win when he doesn't play, rather than straight win /loss or draw. But I could be wrong I have 99.9999% right to .00001% wrong stats.

Which should add up to 100%. Unless there were draws. It was only 2 options.

e.g Played 10, Won 6, lost 4 = 60% vs 40% = 100%

No?

Which should add up to 100%. Unless there were draws. It was only 2 options.

e.g Played 10, Won 6, lost 4 = 60% vs 40% = 100%

No?
in .say 100 games he played in they won 50%. .50 games . in next say 100 games, he Didn"t Play they won 46 46 %. Total of all games is 200. Neither percentage is related to 100 % of total. . . MR Angry is a mathematician , He could explain it better ,but he got angry and left .

That is all dependant on the stats Stake is supplying as well . Is it Win % of Games Played Vs Win % of Games didnt play .

well if stake was supplying the stats I thought he was , the straight comparison is the team went 3.2 % better with him than without him . Probably gave something but its Not a great worry to see him go.

Last edited:
There's also statistical tests that can be done on the amount of data ( no of games in this case i guess) and significance of results ,reflecting error probabilities,and unexplained abnormalities . LSD test is a good one . Least significant Difference. I I loved that one LSD!!!! Tune in !Turn on! And Drop out!!!

Latest posts