What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Just got a call from Ricky!..It was actually a pre-recorded message about re-newing my membership, but ive already re-newed. Anyone else had a call like this??

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I got one as well but it sounds like mine was a bit different. He actually asked me if could fill in at number 6 for him this year. I told him that the name Gutful hasn't been seen on a football field for some time but I'd be ready if he gave me the nod.

Going to start training by cutting back to six schooners a night.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I got one as well but it sounds like mine was a bit different. He actually asked me if could fill in at number 6 for him this year. I told him that the name Gutful hasn't been seen on a football field for some time but I'd be ready if he gave me the nod.

Going to start training by cutting back to six schooners a night.

:lol:

Had you already renewed when you got the call?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I have renewed but jokes aside I didn't actually receive the pre-recorded message. Maybe they didn't want to pay for an interstate phone call?

Haha maybe. I got the call when i had already renewed ageeeees ago. Still haven't got my pack yet and that membership tracker does not work for me.

Gronk

Staff member
If we have 15,000 members now, what's the split between ticketed/non-ticketed punters ?

Suitman

Post Whore
I got it too, asking me to renew my membership.
I did that in November.

I was in 4 months ago, Ricky.

Suity