What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Q: Have we introduced cheapo memberships like souths did ? You know pay $20 and that makes you a B&G Army member ? Is that why our numbers have swelled this year ?

Eels Dude

Coach
We had those $20 dollar ones you could get with a Leagues club membership leading up to Xmas, wonder how many of those were sold.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Those 2,000 fans who joined since March need their heads read.

Any potential NRL fan with a soft spot for the underdog would be a die hard Eels tragic after the last few years.

We'd probably have less fans if we'd been winning the entire time. Or if we did have more they'd be the kind of losers that follow Manly or the Roosters despite not living anywhere near there.

Gronk

Staff member
No disrespect to those fans, of course.

It was more me navel-gazing the effect of the Mental Health Act 2007.

Gronk

Staff member
Any potential NRL fan with a soft spot for the underdog would be a die hard Eels tragic after the last few years.

We'd probably have less fans if we'd been winning the entire time. Or if we did have more they'd be the kind of losers that follow Manly or the Roosters despite not living anywhere near there.

Yes I agree. Getting the punters committed at $20 memberships is the first step of converting them to bigger spending season ticket holders.

Winning a few games will make the task a tad easier.

born an eel

Bench
Those 2,000 fans who joined since March need their heads read.
I think the poor suckers who paid $75 for crap would be first in line considering they now are giving away kids memberships and also 3 games and membership for $50 deals.

I wonder what the break down for each type of membership is?

Suitman

Post Whore
I think the poor suckers who paid $75 for crap would be first in line considering they now are giving away kids memberships and also 3 games and membership for $50 deals.

I wonder what the break down for each type of membership is?

I'm one of those $75 suckers and am quite happy to still be financially supporting my club during tough times.

Suity