What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Why should they though?

Are they paranoid they might lose their balance of power?

Suity

they are paranoid that we would do what our current CEO did in the early 70's and sign 40 of his mates up!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Well I would like to point out that I am NOT doing this to tip the balance of power at all!!!!
Even though I do not personally like Fitzy I do have an immense amount of respect for the board and how they have kept this club afloat.
I still don't agree with all decisions, but who does hey??

Suitman

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Well I would like to point out that I am NOT doing this to tip the balance of power at all!!!!
Even though I do not personally like Fitzy I do have an immense amount of respect for the board and how they have kept this club afloat.

I was never suggesting that that was your motivation.
Of the 100 or so that you have recruited, there will be all sorts of opinions on the current board, and the way they run the club, so it wouldn't work anyway.
I was more suggesting that the board might be a little nervous, that's all.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
I know you weren't, but I just wanted everyone to know that I don't have hidden agenda's!
I have no interest in joining the board, the cop too much flack for me!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:

but there's nothing wrong with what you've achieved thus far, infact it was a sensational idea, but I find it amusing that the board feel even slightly threatened by it, infact it's really funny, because it's almost as if they've been hiding behind supporter club and leagues club memberships.

they're like....sh*t!!!!..they've found us, quick what do we do??? :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
:lol: well maybe for the future then!!

I think you guys are doing a great job with organising this!!

Absolutely!!

it was startling that Hells, Nikki, Mark and myself were just about the youngest people who attended the AGM and were not exactly spring chicken in the 20's bracket either!! :lol:

we're in desperate need of some younger voices to have a say in the running of the club.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
Absolutely!!

we're in desperate need of some younger voices to have a say in the running of the club.

I think that is a brilliant idea.
And, absolutely necessary.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Can someone tell me how many Football Club members there are, and how many actually go to the AGM?

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Can someone tell me how many Football Club members there are, and how many actually go to the AGM?

Suity

Not many at all..there may of been 50 or 60 last year.

paulb88

Juniors
I just got online.
What is the big issue? Is the board denying member applications because they think theres too many people joining?

From what i heard, when i join i'd be the youngest at AGM, at 18 :)

Hellsy

Immortal
paulb88 said:
I just got online.
What is the big issue? Is the board denying member applications because they think theres too many people joining?

From what i heard, when i join i'd be the youngest at AGM, at 18 :)

Not to our knowledge, I was just airing my comments that I hope they don't reject any because they think it is a conspiracy!!

You will probably be OK as by the time you send yours in it will be down the track and the bulk will be dealt with

paulb88

Juniors
Ok. If anything, you'd think that the board would be happy with so many people joining and the enthusiasm etc.

Possible board memebers of the future, all thanks to you Hellsy ;)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Suitman said:
Does anyone think the board or football club might get a bit nervy with so many people joining at once?

Suity

we can vote them out and we will take over

its all part of our master plan :p

Latest posts