What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Suitman said:
Can someone tell me how many Football Club members there are, and how many actually go to the AGM?

Suity

Members 805, Attendace >45 < 100 (had to be greater then 45 to be legal)

Mark

Suitman said:
Why should they though?

Are they paranoid they might lose their balance of power?

Suity

Kinda, this is what Dr Malouf did before the 3 year provision.

Having said that, I have spoken with the Chairman before I left for the US and I Asked a few questions about what we were doing and why the club was making it so difficult.

Ovo knew nothing of what we were doing, but said he would investigate with the club and the clubs lawyer, about the legalities (photocopied signatures) of what we were doing.

I have not heard back, but that is because my Vodafone while it has International roaming on is not picking up a carrier over here in San Fran. (the Telstra Nokia from work is fine but no one has that number).

So manly it is me calling people via the IP phone on my computer while here.

Hellsy

Immortal
Mark just called me and said that he has spoken to Alan about the 100+ members and that he is thrilled with it and will make sure forms (as long as they are filled in correctly and come with payment) will be processed