What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
So Hellsy, just to confirm, your photocopied form with yours and Marks signatures will suffice??
No dude.

Needs to be originals, do you need more???

Just for general discussion...I am surprised that our footy club members are so low...under a thousand for one of the most popular sporting teams in the country...is that the fickleness of our supporter base coming out.

MITS and I have had conversations about the makeup of the leagues club memberships and how a large portion of those members wouldn't give a hoot for the Eels as a footy team.

Hellsy

Immortal
I already sent 4 your way you should get them today :D :D
I'll send another lot off and give you some extras just in case

eelz47

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Just for general discussion...I am surprised that our footy club members are so low...under a thousand for one of the most popular sporting teams in the country...is that the fickleness of our supporter base coming out.

MITS and I have had conversations about the makeup of the leagues club memberships and how a large portion of those members wouldn't give a hoot for the Eels as a footy team.

well its one thing they dont really adverstise, i didnt really know about it till last year or so

Hellsy said:
I already sent 4 your way you should get them today :D :D
I'll send another lot off and give you some extras just in case

Thanks Hells..I also want to speak to Damian Kelly to get some sort of drive happening up here around Round 3.

eelz47 said:
well its one thing they dont really adverstise, i didnt really know about it till last year or so

are you a member of the leagusey mate? if so, was it the fact that you alrady thought you were a "Member"?

eelz47

Coach
Suitman said:
It's a bargain actually.......it nearly costs that match at the Stadium. ;-)

Suity
well thats the reason we are going the club right? to over turn the board and make the beer cheaper at the stadium:d

eelz47

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Thanks Hells..I also want to speak to Damian Kelly to get some sort of drive happening up here around Round 3.

you spoke to ovo about that last year right? you would be better talking to him cause by the time damian gets back to you it would be round 10!

eelz47 said:
well thats the reason we are going the club right? to over turn the board and make the beer cheaper at the stadium:D

The first thing I would do is move the ground closer to the leagues club so you could still get cheap "mebers" prices and enjoy the game.

One thing that was sour about my trip to Parra was having a great ol' time in the leaguesy and then forking out $4 for a plastic stubbie!!!

eelz47 said:
you spoke to ovo about that last year right? you would be better talking to him cause by the time damian gets back to you it would be round 10!

he did give me his business card...i might just do that...i think alot of people up here wouldn't think to become a member for a "perceived" no real benefit as opposed to joining the blue and gold army.

Parra Guru

Coach
eelz47 said:
well thats the reason we are going the club right? to over turn the board and make the beer cheaper at the stadium:D

And to ban the embarrassing chant tape over the PA

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
The first thing I would do is move the ground closer to the leagues club so you could still get cheap "mebers" prices and enjoy the game.

One thing that was sour about my trip to Parra was having a great ol' time in the leaguesy and then forking out $4 for a plastic stubbie!!!

Try $4.90.

That's the thing I like about Suncorp. Sure, at $5 the beers cost more, but at least they don't waste 1 minute per customer fiddling around for change.
20 customers - 20 minutes extra in the friggin queue.

Suity

eelz47

Coach
last year i had to ring them heaps to get details about the training day too, they should help out you guys more

eelz47

Coach
Suitman said:
Try $4.90.

That's the thing I like about Suncorp. Sure, at $5 the beers cost more, but at least they don't waste 1 minute per customer fiddling around for change.
20 customers - 20 minutes extra in the friggin queue.

Suity

correct mr suit, for the 10c they should just get bigger cups:d

Latest posts