What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
The next Board meeting is 23rd January so if you pay before the 16th January your form will go to the board then, if not it will wait until they next meet which I believe is every 2 months or so.
Thats it Bean

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Well for goodness sakes will someone who got their money on before the last board meeting call the Footy Office and ask them what the hold up is???
I can't do it on behalf of an applicant, it will have to be an enquiry from one of you.

When MITS comes back he might be able to ask Ovo, and if I see Ovo this weekend I'll ask him for sure.

its all cool - we are patient dudes - no great rush I don't think .... you have done heaps already hellsy, no need to worry about it .... I'm sure they r just slow as usual ... if nothing happens in a few weeks I'll chase em up

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, no real rush I was just trying to point out that it wasn't just an issue for people who had sent in cheques that even those who actually went to the offices haven't had any more luck.

Some places take longer to process cheque payments then cash ones, trust me I know, once place I worked at I forgot to process a cheque someone had sent in for about 4 1/2 weeks :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
yeah like i said, our club don't so anything quickly.....

if someone does make an enquiry can they let everyone know in here?? and also maybe ask when the next board meeting is??

eelz47

Coach
i find it funny that you have to send payment when you get nominated? what happens if you are regected?

strider

Post Whore
eelz47 said:
i find it funny that you have to send payment when you get nominated? what happens if you are regected?

well if u send a cheque they shouldn't cash it.... if u send cash then u shouldn't have :D

spiderdan

Bench
just wanted to say great job hellsy, mits and signature scribes on the recruitment drive. it was long overdue for the club to get more members and good on you guys for taking the initiative.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If anyone at the club puts my name to my face I'm sure to be rejected, I'm just hoping with all the forms that were sent in I kinda slip through the net.

To quote a famous line:
"I don't want to be a part of any club that would have me for a member"

Hellsy

Immortal
No dramas Spiderdan, have had a few more hits from the Official Board over the last week too, so that is encouraging.
Still missing Regioneel though, do you know if he has been absent? or is just not interested anymore...

I got an email back from them a while ago

Hi Shannon

We have received you membership application. This will go to the February
Board Meeting for approval.

Regards

Nicole

looks like the next board meeting is sometime this month!

spiderdan

Bench
Hellsy said:
No dramas Spiderdan, have had a few more hits from the Official Board over the last week too, so that is encouraging.
Still missing Regioneel though, do you know if he has been absent? or is just not interested anymore...
haven't heard from him for a while.

Hellsy said:
When MITS comes back he might be able to ask Ovo, and if I see Ovo this weekend I'll ask him for sure.

Funily Enough.

1) I'm Back (and happy to be)

2) I am having a Drink with Ovo this Arvo.

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Alan Overton just called me and he has said that all memberships that have been recieved with original signatures and payment will be processed within the week, no-one has been 'rejected', he did mention that 1 or 2 people had not sent in payment just the form, so if you are one of those people then you should arrange the payment to be sent to be married up with your form in time for the next board meeting.
So anyway I guess you can expect to see the badges heading out to you in about 2 weeks time.

Anyone that has not made the cutoff for the last board meeting will be put to the next one which I think QHF said was in February.

Hellsy said:
Alan Overton just called me and he has said that all memberships that have been recieved with original signatures and payment will be processed within the week, no-one has been 'rejected', he did mention that 1 or 2 people had not sent in payment just the form, so if you are one of those people then you should arrange the payment to be sent to be married up with your form in time for the next board meeting.
So anyway I guess you can expect to see the badges heading out to you in about 2 weeks time.

Anyone that has not made the cutoff for the last board meeting will be put to the next one which I think QHF said was in February.

Excellent so now all I have to do is have a Drink with a Mate :D