What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Alan Overton just called me and he has said that all memberships that have been recieved with original signatures and payment will be processed within the week, no-one has been 'rejected', he did mention that 1 or 2 people had not sent in payment just the form, so if you are one of those people then you should arrange the payment to be sent to be married up with your form in time for the next board meeting.
So anyway I guess you can expect to see the badges heading out to you in about 2 weeks time.

Anyone that has not made the cutoff for the last board meeting will be put to the next one which I think QHF said was in February.

wow - u r such an organiser hellsy.... thanks for all the hard work

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Excellent so now all I have to do is have a Drink with a Mate :D
Mark, can you check your email, I sent you a message from Ovo... your 'parraletic' one

fish eel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Alan Overton just called me

Has Fitzy rung you yet? :lol:

"Hells. Denis here. Denis Fitzgerald. You've done great work. I'd like to thank you in person. Meet me behind the stadium after dark. Just look for the black van. And please, come alone"

Hellsy

Immortal
U are a sick man Fisheel.

Alan was actually just replying to an email I sent asking about when the badges would go out, and if there was any troubles with any of them etc... so nerrrrrrrr :sto:

fish eel

Immortal
i just wonder if fitzy is as happy about this as ovo.

btw, you should bring a form for me to the fan day

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
i just wonder if fitzy is as happy about this as ovo.

btw, you should bring a form for me to the fan day

I wouldn't sign your form, you're a sicko.

well done Hells btw.

Hellsy

Immortal
Fish... I can't believe you haven't given me your details yet, I just assumed you were a member.

I am not going to fan day, I have a wedding to attend in sunny foster.

PM me your address details and I'll mail one to ya

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I wouldn't sign your form, you're a sicko.

well done Hells btw.

there will be thatn many people cueing up to sign my form anyway.....so on ya bike!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah... Mr "I'll leave it till after 150 odd people have liked the idea before asking" :sto: send me your details wacko

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Yeah... Mr "I'll leave it till after 150 odd people have liked the idea before asking" :sto: send me your details wacko

i'll get his details for you, as long as I don't have to talk to him for too long, he cramps my style...oh! and he's a sicko.

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
i'll get his details for you, as long as I don't have to talk to him for too long, he cramps my style...oh! and he's a sicko.

ffs.

again....I gave you a wrap yesterday.

Gonna be a long time before I do that again! ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
No hijacking of my thread you 2 luvbirds, makes it hard for people to understand what is going on, start your own thread

fish eel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
No hijacking of my thread you 2 luvbirds, makes it hard for people to understand what is going on, start your own thread

sorry hells.

as usual, eela started it.

Its not the first time and it wont be the last time.

TBH, he must surely be close to losing his 'moderator' status.

Hellsy

Immortal
Fish - :lol: :lol: I agree! *just jokes*
MITS - No worries, he called me like 3 times yesterday
Strider - Organisation is my fortay :D.... maybe I should be a PA??

List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

bartman

Immortal
I'll be able to handle mine in person from within Australia Hellsy. :D So it'll go in during April, for whatever meeting is timed to approve such things then.

Latest posts