What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

eelz47

Coach
Hellsy said:
Yeah.. good point Strider.

after the signing session at castle hill last year, we went to lone star after wards. and i was not allowed to do colouring in, i was very upset

Macca_

Coach
fish eel said:
Macca, can I just draw to your attention the fact that Mark only owns up to dropping a form in, not dropping a form and money in. ;-)
Valid point.

And now he has taken off to the States when he realised he was going to be found out...

BD5733

Juniors
I've lost my membership renewal form. Can I pick another one up from the leagues club or do I need to go to the football club offices?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just got a letter back saying they will consider me at the next meeting

How very kind of them.

Hellsy

Immortal
Twizzle said:
I just got a letter back saying they will consider me at the next meeting

How very kind of them.
Did they say when that is?
If not I'll try and find out off Ovo

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hellsy said:
Did they say when that is?
If not I'll try and find out off Ovo

"Your application will be submitted to the board of directors meeting, which is schduled for 23rd of January.

Upon succcessfull acceptance, you badge will be forwarded to you"

How do you be unacceptable, I mean surely my reputation doesn't extend all the way down to Sydney.

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh!
At least your application made it before this meeting!
I think most people will have to wait till the next one unfortunately.... although I am told they are held every few months so it shouldn't be too long after the season begins

and surely your reputation hasn't spread down the Eastern Seaboard yet :LOL: :LOL:

strider

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
"Your application will be submitted to the board of directors meeting, which is schduled for 23rd of January.

Upon succcessfull acceptance, you badge will be forwarded to you"

How do you be unacceptable, I mean surely my reputation doesn't extend all the way down to Sydney.

I got that letter too :D

So it seems it all depends on whether the board think those that nominated me are trustworthy and of good character ..... Hellsy and Nikki .....

I can tell you right now, I'm kinda worried

;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Nikki

Coach
strider said:
I got that letter too :D

So it seems it all depends on whether the board think those that nominated me are trustworthy and of good character ..... Hellsy and Nikki .....

I can tell you right now, I'm kinda worried

;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... HEY!!! lol

Hellsy

Immortal

List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
I took my forms down on Tuesday, so i would like to thank Hellsy and Mark and whoever else has made this possible......it is greatly appreciated!!

Hellsy

Immortal
You are more than welcome.
Thanks to go to:
Jesseel
Nikki
MITS
Eelavation and my Dad.. for co-signing the forms with me.