What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Haynzy

First Grade
When will we know how many have actually taken up the membership ?

will there be a list of members somewhere?

Hellsy

Immortal
Not really.
I have kept a tally of who I have sent forms to, but it is then up to that person to send the form in with payment so.....

In the yearly book everyones name appears at the back under 'voting' or 'non-voting' members, and as everyone is a non-voting member for 3 consecutive years before they are a voting member everyones names will appear at the back of the book, but they will be in the same list as people that are within the 3 years so it will be almost impossible to work that out unless I sit down with my list and cross reference it!!!

Nikki

Coach
Hahaha Fitzy must be feelin the heat now. All these new recruits and his job being scrutinized by the media. lol

Hellsy

Immortal
and of course I am only banking on about 100 of these people to actually go through with joining

bartman

Immortal
Apparently my "membership kit" has arrived! Mum can feel a "metal disc" inside the envelope, and will mail it over with the next batch of stray mail etc.

Cheers to my signators, Hellsy and Jess :clap:

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Yes but you can grab a few likeminded mates to get yourseleves onto the board to give him the arse!!!!

Not saying I want him removed.
I just don't like the fact that one person has complete monopoly over such an important position.

Suity