What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

yy_cheng

Coach
I Sent an email to the pdrl@parraeels.com.au and this was their reply

Please make the cheque out to Parramatta District Rugby League Club.

The next Board Meeting is 23 January so please send it to the office with the cheque before the 16 January.

Regards

Administration Coordinator
Parramatta District Rugby League Club
2 Grose Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
PO Box 2666
North Parramatta NSW 1750
Ph: 8843 0355
Fax: 8843 0350
pdrl@parraeels.com.au

eelandia

Juniors
I've gotta admit I've let it slip. I even had the baby eels package for my kid. Definitely back in the fold for next year.

Hellsy

Immortal
eelandia said:
I've gotta admit I've let it slip. I even had the baby eels package for my kid. Definitely back in the fold for next year.
If you need a form to be signed PM me with your email addy

yy_cheng

Coach
Hellsy,

I wanted to know who I should make the cheque out to and they said it shouldn't be "Fishy".

I was just letting people know that it should be in before 16 Jan 06.

Anyway, it's on it's way to Australia from Hong Kong already.

I asked the following:

Hi,

I would like to become a member for the Parramatta District Rugby League Football Club.

I have the form and have 2 members that have signed it. However, who should I make the cheque out to?

Thanks and Regards

Just curious, I thought there was nothing wrong with their reply......

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh OK, I thought you were querying something.
Sweet as :D :D

Yay!!
The club is gunna love all these new members :D :D and they will only be better for it.

Tyler Durden just PM-ed me with the same kind of info, he said that all applications recieved before the next board meeting will be put forward then, so get them sent in everyone :D

eelman03

Juniors
great work!!!!!!
Hellsy said:
These people have been sent a form so far, 41 people!!!!! Well done :clap: :clap:

Eelsta
HurriFlatch
Eelementary
Booey
TheParraBoy
AlexTheEel
QBH
Hollywood Jesus
Marshal Stalin
WA Eel
Bartman
HindyRulz
Parraboy
Parra guru
Poojar
Sooper Dooper
Thedux
Rowdy
PB
Twizzle
Eelz47
Holic
YY
Zuke
UTE
Colonel
Leasa
ANEELTILIDIE
Noosa-eel
Tin
Oscarman
Moggles
Forward pass

+ 2 of my friends that sit behind me in the Cronin Stand
+ MITS has sent to 3 friends
+ 3 from the Official board

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Hellsy

Immortal
PJ has already got a form doesn't he?
I was told he had already got one he just hadn't sent it in

Hellsy said:
PJ has already got a form doesn't he?
I was told he had already got one he just hadn't sent it in

Correct, Hellsy and I signed that last year, and I sent it to him in the Pre-season last year.

I also asked him when I was up their for the Brisbane game if he was a member yet.
PJ needs to send in the form.

Hellsy

Immortal
eel4life - I got your PM but you didn't give me your email address, please PM me back.
Thanks

PJ - If you have lost your old form let me know and I'll send you another

Hellsy

Immortal

fish eel

Immortal
yy_cheng said:
Hellsy,

I wanted to know who I should make the cheque out to and they said it shouldn't be "Fishy".

Why not?????

actually, you'd probably be smart if you didnt make it out to me.....

Hellsy

Immortal
The EELiminator said:
if you are a perpetual member do you still get to vote or not?
You aren't confusing the Leagues club membership with the Footy club membership are u???
Because one has absolutely nothing to do with the other, perpetual membership is generally something that is named by the Leagues club when you sign up for life, you can't be a perpetual member (life member) of the Footy club unless you are voted in by the people

btaag

Juniors
Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain or a late arriver, but I would love a form to be emailed to me if that is possible. I am a perpetual member of the Leagues club and would love to be a part of the football club. I am currently working in Canberra, so would love to be more connected with the club.
Cheers!

Latest posts