What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Hellsy said:
The Football Club is just to be part of Parra District Rugby League, the Leagues club is.. well.. entry to the Leagues Club :D

Also, the football club isn't full of pokies and hasn't got an (overpriced and underwhelming) Bistro :lol:

Macca_

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
Well it might help if you read the letter.
I actually don't think I got one, I just had a look around... I'm not sure if I put the new address on that form. Damn!!!

lainey

Juniors
Hellsy said:
The Football Club is just to be part of Parra District Rugby League, the Leagues club is.. well.. entry to the Leagues Club :D

Thank you...:D

Oh and in case I don't get on here again this week.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.......

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hellsy and MITS...

Could I use the same form that you guys co-signed (a different print-out, though) to get my Dad and sister to join?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Macca_ said:
I actually don't think I got one, I just had a look around... I'm not sure if I put the new address on that form. Damn!!!

Yeah, well generally putting the wrong address on the form might have slight problems with you getting the stuff mailed to you.

Hellsy

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Hellsy and MITS...

Could I use the same form that you guys co-signed (a different print-out, though) to get my Dad and sister to join?

YES!!

Feel free
Go for your life
Give to anyone to join
All of the above :D :D :D

This goes for everyone, print it off tell us who you sent it to and we'll add them to the list :D :D

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Any questions?? Feel free to ask!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
List no longer accurate, please see last page for updated list, details and instructions.

Hellsy

Immortal

dazeely

First Grade
Me please. Have sent Hells a PM this morning. Cheers guys. Been sunning myself on holidays up at Caloundra (Sunshine Coast) thus not been online for some time.

Fantastic idea.

Hellsy

Immortal

Latest posts