What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Tre..... why the bloody hell would they confuse that when this person rang the football office...... I am lost

So I just called the club on this persons behalf to ask. Stating they have asked me about it because I was a sponsor of their membership. I was told they could print of an send out a renewal form right there and then. I then recounted the story above, and Was asked for my contact details so Rebecca form reception could call me back.

Can you PM me with who it was ? Maybe a membership number and the like in case I do get a Call from Rebecca Tomorrow?

so Mark, I hope they plan to display this memorabillia to the public instead of leaving it in Fitzy's garage .....oooops!!..I mean undiclosed area.

Firstly That is funny Stagger,
Secondly, no it is not there.
Thirdly, I believe they will show this again once a space is available to do so.
Fourthly, a Gent we both know, who would go to the Judiciary with Fui, is in charge of this.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Firstly That is funny Stagger,
Secondly, no it is not there.
Thirdly, I believe they will show this again once a space is available to do so.
Fourthly, a Gent we both know, who would go to the Judiciary with Fui, is in charge of this.

:lol::lol:

knowing that gent well, he'd keep it for himself and not hand it back :lol:

he's a nutter for memorabillia!!

I sincerely they do display it again...did I mention that the auditorium isn't doing too much at the moment??

:lol::lol:

knowing that gent well, he'd keep it for himself and not hand it back :lol:

he's a nutter for memorabillia!!

I sincerely they do display it again...did I mention that the auditorium isn't doing too much at the moment??

Yes I hope they Display it again, and yes you mentioned about the Auditorium

Nikki

Coach
Its in Guildford.. But Granville is trying to catch up! :lol:

Im pretty sure I have voting rights this year... WOO HOO!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh that is the board meetings.
They have to sign every application. I don't know when the next one is but they usually meet every 6 weeks or so I think

When are memberships renewals due?

Are you a 2007 or 2008 member?

If 2007, then renewals are due before the end of July. You would have gotten information about this in December.

For 2008, it will be due the end of July 2008. Membership Renewal Notices go out with the Annual Report.

Hellsy,
I sent my application with payment four weeks ago and no answer, is that normal? Have they forgotten about me?8-[ I also sent it to 2 Grose St, is that correct?