What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Goey Man

Juniors
Are you a 2007 or 2008 member?

If 2007, then renewals are due before the end of July. You would have gotten information about this in December.

For 2008, it will be due the end of July 2008. Membership Renewal Notices go out with the Annual Report.

2008, according to my little keyring thingymabob. Are you apble to pay at the front counter at the Leagues Club or do I have to mail it in as I'm in Canberra.

2008, according to my little keyring thingymabob. Are you apble to pay at the front counter at the Leagues Club or do I have to mail it in as I'm in Canberra.

Front Desk of the Football club yes (it is just across the road) but I only think it is open during office hours.

*$%@!! Thanks MITS and Hellsey, I'm sure I sent a money order off in July of last year.

Give them a call mate, I am sure they can help you sort out what ever problem it is with your membership.

They might also be able to take Credit Cards over the phone, although I can't confirm that.

Phone: (02) 8843 0300

Worst twenty five bucks I've spent in my life. Sent it 8 weeks ago now and still no answer. Rort. Hope they enjoyed their case of VB twist tops on me:thumb.

I wasn't laughing at the situation, I was laughing at your comments. :roll:

Suity

I forgive you Suity:D. Did anyone else send theirs away around 24/5 and already recieve a reply? Called them two weeks ago, and they said 'give it another week'.?? Sux....
If it's not Fitzy throwing back twist tops in his office with my money then it's the bloody mail man:fist:.
I'll still support them though, even if I'm not good enough to be a member:cry:.

Suitman

Post Whore
I forgive you Suity:D. Did anyone else send theirs away around 24/5 and already recieve a reply? Called them two weeks ago, and they said 'give it another week'.?? Sux....
If it's not Fitzy throwing back twist tops in his office with my money then it's the bloody mail man:fist:.
I'll still support them though, even if I'm not good enough to be a member:cry:.

I wouldn't worry mate, your membership will come through.
I think the only person worried about all these new memberships is Fitzy tbh.

Suity

emjaycee

Coach
I wasn't laughing at the situation, I was laughing at your comments. :roll:

Suity

Suitman, that is crap - you always seem to make light of other peoples misfortunes and I for one am sick of it (and you). I suggest you take a pill and have a lie down old man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Worst twenty five bucks I've spent in my life. Sent it 8 weeks ago now and still no answer. Rort. Hope they enjoyed their case of VB twist tops on me:thumb.

Please call the club and ask to speak to Kevin Wise - Phone: (02) 8843 0300
Keep calling and leaving messages until you talk to this guy

bazza

Immortal
I wouldn't worry mate, your membership will come through.
I think the only person worried about all these new memberships is Fitzy tbh.

Suity

So true, I think it is iimportant that you ring up and see what is happening cause the current board probably won't be doing a lot to speed up the process

johnkolc

Juniors

Yeah I'm in the same boat mate (I'd use your name but geez it's a long one!). Was around two months ago I sent off my cheque. Think it took a fair while last time and I never heard anything from them so I haven't thought of it as out of the ordinary this time.

Having said that, it seems to be a low priority and the football club must be one of the last organisations in the free world to not acknowledge receipt of payment within a reasonable timeframe.