What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
hey, i joined in 2006 a while later i got a form to pay for 2007, i have two badges , gold on blue and 2007 blue on gold. what time of year does membership need renewing? is the 2007 badge current? i live on the south coast so i don't get to the club but i still believe in being a member. when is next years fees due? any info please. to help a poor old country boy out.:?:?:?:?

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL: Yay alter ego :D :D

Avenger - The major benefit is that you are an official member of our great club, you get a yearbook with photos and write-ups from coach and board members all results and stats for all grades not just NRL, a yearly issued badge, an invitation to the AGM where after 3 years consec membership (as described by MITS a page or so ago) you have voting rights, you get 2 beers/drinks after the AGM. You also get a copy of the financials.

Other than that... not much but the badge, yearbook, drinks and invite to AGM are more than value enough for me

Avenger

Immortal
:lol: :lol: Yay alter ego :D :D

Avenger - The major benefit is that you are an official member of our great club, you get a yearbook with photos and write-ups from coach and board members all results and stats for all grades not just NRL, a yearly issued badge, an invitation to the AGM where after 3 years consec membership (as described by MITS a page or so ago) you have voting rights, you get 2 beers/drinks after the AGM. You also get a copy of the financials.

Other than that... not much but the badge, yearbook, drinks and invite to AGM are more than value enough for me

Thanks Hellsy.

Just a quick question, if all leagueunlimited forum members voted for say Colonel to be a board member, could he then in theory take over from Overton if he gained the most votes ?

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks Hellsy.

Just a quick question, if all leagueunlimited forum members voted for say Colonel to be a board member, could he then in theory take over from Overton of he gained the most votes ?

In theory, I think yes, but I think we should direct our votes towards JTB tbh.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Absolutely. In particular, out of pocket expenses, as per the thread about the Leagues Club that MITS posted yesterday.

Thinking of running?

Suity

How much did he get paid ? It should be in the report.

Every Director of the leagues club gets 10,000 a year from the leagues club and any other out of pockets, plus 2 trips to Gaming / Licenced Venue Conventions. The Directors expenses are not Part of the Football club Financial Statement.

As to Could anyone take over from Alan, to be the Chairman, which Alan is, you need to be a director of the leagues club. To be the Chairman of the Leagues club, you need to be a Director of the Football club. Alan is the Chairman of Both

Avenger

Immortal
Every Director of the leagues club gets 10,000 a year from the leagues club and any other out of pockets, plus 2 trips to Gaming / Licenced Venue Conventions. The Directors expenses are not Part of the Football club Financial Statement.

As to Could anyone take over from Alan, to be the Chairman, which Alan is, you need to be a director of the leagues club. To be the Chairman of the Leagues club, you need to be a Director of the Football club. Alan is the Chairman of Both

Now I know why most people are of a more senior age. $10,000 is peanuts for the expectations of that role. :crazy:

I'm not quitting my day job, just yet. :)

Latest posts