What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
And do not include Proxy voting. :lol:

Suity

Ahh... but I am trying to focus on the positives here. Voting does not mean everything to everyone :D

well done Hells, you should be so proud of your efforts!

As should everyone that has helped along the way in signing forms, and talking up membership, and answering peoples questions etc.
You, MITS, Nikki, Holic, Bean, Stagger and dear old Dad have all had a big part in this drive - forgive me if I left anyone out.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ahh... but I am trying to focus on the positives here. Voting does not mean everything to everyone :D

Oh, absolutely Hellsy. Hat's off to you and all those who promoted membership of our great club. :clap::clap::clap:
Now, if we can just help turn it into a great club again.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
and voting by proxy is something that I would imagine the club would look at when there is a decent sized uproar over it .... so while its an issue right now, hopefully it'll be rectified in the near future

and voting by proxy is something that I would imagine the club would look at when there is a decent sized uproar over it .... so while its an issue right now, hopefully it'll be rectified in the near future
Here Here.
I think if they know that a few members are put out by it then they may change it, provided it is not too costly, changing a constition costs a bit in legal fees but if they are changing something else they could do it at the same time as a EGM would have to be called or wait til the AGM.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
rowdy said that when she lodged her form this week they said that they had 40 waiting to be processed....

strider

Post Whore
I'm hoping I get my badge sent out before the 14th ... i sent in my renewal Monday last week (24th Nov) - thought 3 weeks should be ample time for them to deal with it .... if I don't get my badge they won't let me in :crazy: .... hope it doesn't mysteriously go missing in the mail :-k

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm hoping I get my badge sent out before the 14th ... i sent in my renewal Monday last week (24th Nov) - thought 3 weeks should be ample time for them to deal with it .... if I don't get my badge they won't let me in :crazy: .... hope it doesn't mysteriously go missing in the mail :-k

I'm in the same boat Strides. Surely they would check on the day and see who's cheques have been cashed. Keep an eye on your bank statements.
Actually, I might just go and check mine now.
Back in a jiffy.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I'm in the same boat Strides. Surely they would check on the day and see who's cheques have been cashed. Keep an eye on your bank statements.
Actually, I might just go and check mine now.
Back in a jiffy.

Suity

The swiss account has net access?

fish eel

Immortal
Yep! :lol:

Just checked and the cheque hasn't been deposited yet.
They better not use the "unprocessed" excuse for not allowing me in!!! :x
What are our rights in such a situation?

Suity

Sit down.

Cross Legs and fold arms.

Then sing "We shall, we shall, we shall not be moved"

Latest posts