What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
could you contact them guys? see what the process is?

If nothing has happened by Monday, I'll be on the blower for sure.
It wouldn't surprise me to see them a little tardy in their processing of memberships this year.........especially for us first time voters.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
You and Dave - although i don't think strider can get 2 lots of good news from the club within 2 days... BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GOT RE: OUR SEAS TIX!! :lol:

Is that what they would honestly do?

Suity

I don't understand what you mean?

Do you mean would they let me pay for you? Or do you mean they would not have your badge ready. I remember there was an issue with Badges last year, people were let into the meeting with their 2007 badge (as it is still valid) or a receipt from down stairs. Even if your badge is not their, nor have you received a receipt, then you should be able to ask them to look through the receipt book. If they don't have your receipt they should have your badge so again I'd pay the $25 and you cancel the check.

Or do you mean would I do it?

Suitman

Post Whore
I don't understand what you mean?

Do you mean would they let me pay for you? Or do you mean they would not have your badge ready. I remember there was an issue with Badges last year, people were let into the meeting with their 2007 badge (as it is still valid) or a receipt from down stairs. Even if your badge is not their, nor have you received a receipt, then you should be able to ask them to look through the receipt book. If they don't have your receipt they should have your badge so again I'd pay the $25 and you cancel the check.

Or do you mean would I do it?

No no, I meant is that what they would let me do.
It seems you have answered my question. I should have no fear then, that I won't be able to vote on the 14th? I should be able to sort it out on the morning, if I haven't got my badge already, is that correct?
BTW, I'm buggered if I know where my 2008 badge is, but I reckon I could find it.

Suity

No no, I meant is that what they would let me do.
It seems you have answered my question. I should have no fear then, that I won't be able to vote on the 14th? I should be able to sort it out on the morning, if I haven't got my badge already, is that correct?
BTW, I'm buggered if I know where my 2008 badge is, but I reckon I could find it.

Suity

Yes,

That is what Stagger and Tyler had to do last year.

strider

Post Whore
yeah - i was planning on waiting till mid-next week and giving them a call if there is no action

strider

Post Whore
and yeah - i reckon we could just rock up on the day and deal with it ... BUT I suspect there will be a rather large amount of ppl trying to pay their dues on the day and I'd much rather have it done earlier

don't worry - we can sort em out Suity - worst case scenario we cause a scene and deal with security - you take the islanders and I'll take the rest :thumn

Suitman

Post Whore
and yeah - i reckon we could just rock up on the day and deal with it ... BUT I suspect there will be a rather large amount of ppl trying to pay their dues on the day and I'd much rather have it done earlier

don't worry - we can sort em out Suity - worst case scenario we cause a scene and deal with security - you take the islanders and I'll take the rest :thumn

:lol::lol::lol:

Geez, I hope I get my badge before then!! :lol:

bartman

Immortal
rowdy said that when she lodged her form this week they said that they had 40 waiting to be processed....
When I went in yesterday the very helpful member of staff dealt with my form straight away and gave me my badge and receipt.

I guess with cheque payments there could be a delay in the system, but surely they would be keeping the cheques in a pile and any received but not cashed by the time of the AGM would be recorded and the relevant people granted entry without having to pay on the day, or be liable to a cheque cancellation fee from their bank?

There'd be uproar if the club didn't do everything in their power to facilitate membership payments/AGM entry in those circumstances...

strider

Post Whore
When I went in yesterday the very helpful member of staff dealt with my form straight away and gave me my badge and receipt.

I guess with cheque payments there could be a delay in the system, but surely they would be keeping the cheques in a pile and any received but not cashed by the time of the AGM would be recorded and the relevant people granted entry without having to pay on the day, or be liable to a cheque cancellation fee from their bank?

There'd be uproar if the club didn't do everything in their power to facilitate membership payments/AGM entry in those circumstances...
if they try and give me some mumbo jumbo about cheques when i posted it 3 weeks in advance then there'll be hell to pay - i'll get suity onto them!

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol:
I actually have to get my friends badge on the day too.... I cant see me being able to get there in business hours before hand

Latest posts