What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

The year book does look very nice again - it's something they do a good job with year on year, credit to the staff involved.

I notice that there are some familiar names now mentioned among the Voting Members list in the back too ;-) It's only taken 3 years... well done for the effort Hellsy and her helpers.

I almost forgot but while flicking through the Report, I did remember, before I got to the Centre Page. The Club Champions Photo! We only have that photo in the report when we win it. All 5 Grades, I think it looks great, with the single line of Wenty Boys and the Stacks of Gold Jerseys around them.

I also think Ovo's Presidents Report is well worth the read.

Also great to see so many members listed and some familiar names in both the voting and non voting membership. Have a look through them as well people. Daniel Anderson, Wade McKinnion to name a few, still current members of the club and voting members at that.

Also great to see membership has increased - YAY the membership drive. Also the football club only lost $20,000 this year. Compared with $175,000 or so last year. The reduction in costs is astounding. With Wenty looking after half the costs for NSW cup and the NRLC looking after the Toyota Cup. I guess this helps in running the business.

bazza

Immortal
Then go join the leagues club
Done a few years ago

If you think that football club membership is well promoted then good luck to you

My renewel has gone in for this year and my dad has joined as well (after being a supporter for 40 odd years and a STH for a fair few as well)

Thanks to Hellsy for starting this thread - otherwise I would not have known how to go about joining

emjaycee

Coach
I havent recieved by AGM Invite/Renewal Letter/Annual Report as yet.
Emailed the club on Tuesday and was told "they have been sent out last week". Is anybody else still to recieve theirs?

Hellsy

Immortal
Also great to see membership has increased - YAY the membership drive. Also the football club only lost $20,000 this year. Compared with $175,000 or so last year. The reduction in costs is astounding. With Wenty looking after half the costs for NSW cup and the NRLC looking after the Toyota Cup. I guess this helps in running the business.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellsy should set up a stall in the Leaguesy carpark before the AGM

Hmmm..... maybe...... But then again all the people going to the club on the day of the AGM are probably already members :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
I just put a post on the wall for the Facebook group to 'Vote ERIC GROTHE Sr onto the Parramatta board of directors.'
And have already had 8 requests for forms :D :D :D

I think I need to explore this avenue in more detail :D :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea do it! start a group, and flog it in all the Parra Eels supporter groups.....

Facebook ftw!!

Hellsy

Immortal
What would I call the group though?
I can't call it 'join the parramatta football club' can I?
Would I be in breach of some facebook rule?

It is great to see membership numbers up but f**k me we don't even have 1000 footy club members....these numbers should be reflective on even the worst home crowd we would get. If you look at those numbers (approx 8000 in Season 2008) surely we should be hovering up around that number for financial members.

It bothers me that Hells (and others involved) have to do the work they do even to raise numbers by a couple of hundred.

Pull your fingers out "supporters"!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Update!!!!! 245 people!!!!!
Please note yearly memberships are $25/year

Address/Payment/Board Meeting details:
The Board meet few months or so and they approve members in that, your application will just wait until the next one comes around.

Parramatta District Rugby League Club Ltd
PO Box 2666
North Parramatta
NSW 1750 (yes this is correct!!!)

Payment is best made by sending a cheque in with the forms (made out to the PDRLCL), or else get a money order from your bank, otherwise you may have to contact them, or if you live nearby drop in and pay in cash.
Phone: (02) 8843 0300
Fax: (02) 8843 0318
Email: pr@parraeels.com.au

These people have been sent a form by mail they should have received it by now depending on where they live:
LU Total = 180
Eelsta - +3
Flatch
Booey - +4
QHF
Macquarie Scorpions
Bartman
Rowdy
PB
Twizzle
eelz47 +3
eelaholic
UTE
Colonel
Leasa - +2
Tin
Oscarman
Eelman03
Kornstar - +4 friends
drtymind - +1
Spiderdan
eels74
lisaeels - +7 friends
PJMarshal
Kylie_J
Parra Guru
btaag + 1
AlexTheEel
paulb88
eel4life +1
Zuke +1
Noosa-eel
Freak2 +1
YY Cheng
Strider
Eelementary +2
WA Eel
Angry_eel
Forward Pass
Moggles +2
Sooper Dooper
noyd
half
lango13 +1
Mistybee
Dazeely
Macca
Glenn
poojar
kevvie
Aneeltilidie - + 2
Herbert Powell - +1
Mr_E - +1
Mickdo
Hollywood Jesus
the merch
Haynzy - +1
Half
Tyler Durden
johnkolc
ParraPhantom - +2
Thedux - +1
Jodeci - +4
Fisheel
Hindyscrack
HindyRulz - +1
_goParra
EELMAN JACK
Scottyeel +1
chrismiass +1
parrathruandthru +2
MaroubraEel +1
Agent Mulder
Daneel
Bazal
Parra R 4 Me
Morentio +1
Suitman
Eelectric +4
parra-matters
FROSTY319
fanaticeel
matteels
aenemus
ISHAC1
JKS
Scoops
parramatta_eels_123 + 2
albs_99 + 1
KaboobieGarfunkelShazam
Oudenryn
emjaycee
BBQ'd Iguana
Captain BF
1 Eyed TEZZA
Avenger + 1
1 un-named forum member
butch82
El Diablo
Selkirk
1 un-named forum member
Bazza + 2
Goey Man’s Friends – 6
1 un-named forum member
gobbies
Rewn + 2
paul w
griff09

Facebook said:

Official board Total = 34
Eel54
Ringomitch
Chiffru + 3
Luigi + 1
Gleneel
BluenGoldwestie + 1
parraeelectric
CumberlandAshes81
Swordland
eel33 + 5
Northerneel
Jewel + 1
Eels R No 1
billtorps +1
SweenEel +1
B-Tron + 3
Parra66
Eel of the East

These people will need to be taken care of by the people who know them (Total = 24):
+ 2 of my friends that sit behind me in the Cronin Stand (Hellsy)
+ 1 friend from work (Hellsy)
+ 3 friends of MITS (Hellsy)
+ 3 friends of PP (Parra Pete)
+ 10 friends of Belly (Belly)
+ 4 casual readers (Hellsy)
+ 1 friend from NZ (Hellsy)

Is there anyone else out there who wants to join???

If anyone else is interested please PM me with the following details:
1. Full name
2. Address to send form (Work, Home or an Aussie relative if you are overseas)
3. How many forms would you like?