What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

bazza

Immortal
Maybe someone could mention at the meeting that the football club could emply someone whose job it is to process memberships

Hellsy

Immortal
The processing is not the problem, each membership has to be approved by the board so they need to wait for the ext board meeting - thats my understanding anyway.
Thats why some people wait months to hear, and other hear back also straight away, it depends on when their application comes in and when the board approve.

bazza

Immortal
The processing is not the problem, each membership has to be approved by the board so they need to wait for the ext board meeting - thats my understanding anyway.
Thats why some people wait months to hear, and other hear back also straight away, it depends on when their application comes in and when the board approve.

Do people who have their memberships renewed need to have board approval to be renewed and for the badge to be mailed out?

razzman16

Juniors
Hey, just logged on to forum, first time user, I am now a 2nd yr ticket holder and would like to join the football club. Can someone send me the details to join.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
read back a few posts, and PM Hellsy your details... she'll be all over it like a fat kid on cake

Hellsy

Immortal
To everyone I promised forms to, I'll get them out this week. I had Jess, Niks and Holic sign a whole heap more today so I am ready and armed to send out tomorrow :D :D