What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
it did not come today - was supposedly sent on monday .... if you see a postman voting on sunday - he's probably got my badge - damnit!!! :fist:

Postman_Pa_m1126970.jpg
:fist: :fist:

bartman

Immortal
I guess that's the problem when they post the receipt and badge in the same envelope... if it goes missing you've got no proof of being financial?

Just have to take your previous badges and your ID and hope their record book is up to date and they are in a nice mood.

The P Eel

Juniors
and i found my 08 badge too .. yay! ... so i have my full set - except 09 of course which is apparently being stolen by australia post as we speak/write/read

Hi Hellsy, Suitman, Spider et al,

I am a new member and paid up about 3 weeks ago for next year (thanks Hellsy for the form) - when would my membership be put to the board for acceptance - would it be this weekend???

Cheers

The P Eel

bartman

Immortal
Hi P.

Because this weekend is an AGM, Board's usually don't do their regular business (due to the reports and elections etc).

I'd say new members forms would probably be left until the next meeting, which may be January...

strider

Post Whore
hmmmm - no badge in the mail again today .... I find it hard to believe it wouldn't have come by now if they had posted it on Monday as I was told :-k

SHENANIGANS!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Hi P.

Because this weekend is an AGM, Board's usually don't do their regular business (due to the reports and elections etc).

I'd say new members forms would probably be left until the next meeting, which may be January...

I'd say that'd be about right

strider

Post Whore
I notice in Ovo's letter that it says to vote u need to have been financial for at least 3 yrs and must produce 2008 or 2009 badge ..... AND I recall the girl i spoke to on the phone started talking about only needing 2008 badge, but i said i couldn't find it and went off on other tangents :lol: ..... so I call off shenanigans :thumn

Tyler Durden

Juniors
I notice in Ovo's letter that it says to vote u need to have been financial for at least 3 yrs and must produce 2008 or 2009 badge ..... AND I recall the girl i spoke to on the phone started talking about only needing 2008 badge, but i said i couldn't find it and went off on other tangents :lol: ..... so I call off shenanigans :thumn

yeah, i'm still waiting for my 2008 badge to rock up....
no real issue, as they've got my name already down in this years book as a voting member :D
anyways, i rang up the office today and asked them if it was ok to renew on the day -

the girl (not sure if it was the same one strider was talking to) was really helpful and said that it would be ok to rock up on Sunday before the AGM and renew.
When I mentioned that I did not get my 08 badge last year, she checked up my details straight away on the computer and said that everyting was all ok, so it's looking good. Hopefully, all will go as smoothly on Sunday morning.

bartman

Immortal
The girl on the front desk goes really well, I reckon.

Can't be an easy time of year, with enquiries about renewals and now all the AGM stuff landing on her desk in a flurry.

Hellsy

Immortal
I have to renew for my friend on Sunday, so I hope that goes smoothly!!! and that I have time!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
No probs...... I dont eat bacon :lol: :lol:

The friend I'm renewing is not 3yr membership anyway.... but next year he will be, hopefully away/proxy votes will be in then :D :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
The girl on the front desk goes really well, I reckon.

Can't be an easy time of year, with enquiries about renewals and now all the AGM stuff landing on her desk in a flurry.

she's only been there for a few weeks, I was introduced to her by Edgy..

nice las, very helpful...

strider

Post Whore
she's the most helpful person i have ever talked to on the phones when ringing parra about something :thumn ..... but unfortunately i haven't experienced barts experiences :-s

mind you - my badge still hasn't arrived :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
she's the most helpful person i have ever talked to on the phones when ringing parra about something :thumn ..... but unfortunately i haven't experienced barts experiences :-s

mind you - my badge still hasn't arrived :?

Bart is a dashing young man and is kniown to be very smooth with the ladies....

Latest posts