What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

emjaycee

Coach
So what happens now?
Do the members vote on whether to hold an election?
3 Year+ financial members can vote at the EGM on any resolution put forward. This may or may not be held via postal/electronic ballot. The resolutions lodged are for the removal of 4 current directors of PLC so that the protaganists can put forward their own people for election at the next AGM (Jan/Feb) with the idea of getting majority control of PLC.
If they get that majority, they then have 2 seats on PNRL Board.

T.S Quint

Coach
3 Year+ financial members can vote at the EGM on any resolution put forward. This may or may not be held via postal/electronic ballot. The resolutions lodged are for the removal of 4 current directors of PLC so that the protaganists can put forward their own people for election at the next AGM (Jan/Feb) with the idea of getting majority control of PLC.
If they get that majority, they then have 2 seats on PNRL Board.

Cheers.
Hopefully they have online voting again. Will make it easier for me to cast my vote for Spags to f**k off again.

I've always taken that rule for granted, thinking the Clubs wanted it and it somehow incentivised people to pay membership to join multiple clubs within their radius just for the convenience.

But if Clubs have been trying to ditch the rule for ages, then well done ALP Premier Minns.

Gronk

Staff member
"...crusade against pointless red tape strangling our nightlife".

I recall when I lived in Kings Cross late 80's there were late night bars / music venues that were obliged to plonk a plate of penne pasta with a splash of red sauce in front of you, just to comply with their dumb liquor licence rules.

Also, they have their 200 signatures,

Please tell me we have cross checked them against the 186 fraudulent memberships from 2013

King-Gutho94

Coach
You know, it is just weird to me,

Roy was Chairman from 2009 - 2013,

We made the finals once and won the wooden spoon twice and breached the salary cap in 2010, 2012 and 2013.

12 & 13 being Wooden spoons.
These people want to be back in control? Hell isn't he supposed to be an accountant?
Does 2009 even count.

He took over in May and had no control over the appointment of DA or handling anything football wise until he tore the joint apart in 2010 removing everyone associated or appointed by Fitzy.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The other thing about Roy I will never forget is the fact we sold away our last home game for Hindmarsh in 2012.

Now it's all well and good doing it but it should have been announced way in advance.

Hindy never got the proper farewell he truly deserved at Parramatta stadium.

And for that Roy should be ashamed of it.

bazza

Immortal
"...crusade against pointless red tape strangling our nightlife".

I recall when I lived in Kings Cross late 80's there were late night bars / music venues that were obliged to plonk a plate of penne pasta with a splash of red sauce in front of you, just to comply with their dumb liquor licence rules.
it isn't pointless red tape - that is the pub and club owners trying to protect their monopoly on drinking at venues - also why a pub licence costs millions but a restaurant licence doesn't

but to the average person - yes it is/was pointless and annoying

bazza

Immortal

We made the finals once and won the wooden spoon twice and breached the salary cap in 2010, 2012 and 2013.

These people want to be back in control? Hell isn't he supposed to be an accountant?
so Parra could end up with the same on field results as recently with the added points deductions and fines for breaking the rules

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

No doubt he blames someone else for those results

Latest posts