What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Pereira Extends

RedVDave

First Grade
Saab was so dissapointing I'm glad to see JP back (how bad is that?) I would like to see Sailor get a run on the wing though.

possm

Coach
Saab was so dissapointing I'm glad to see JP back (how bad is that?) I would like to see Sailor get a run on the wing though.

I think it will be Ramsey to be the next junior to be given a chance on the left-wing. I see Sailor and Dufty as potentials for the five-eighth position. If Saab is determined to go then he has taken a few steps in the right direction.

getsmarty

Immortal
pereiraj-200620_sd_03.jpg

JUDICIARY

Breaking
Pereira facing further stint on sideline
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 13 Jul 2020, 01:50 PM

St George Illawarra winger Jordan Pereira has been cited for a grade one shoulder on Sea Eagles winger Reuben Garrick.

Pereira will miss two weeks with an early guilty plea; with 25 demerit points still lingering from his previous suspension three weeks ago.

The Dragons have until 12pm, Tuesday to make a decision on Pereira's plea.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/07/13/pereira-facing-further-stint-on-sideline/

blacksafake

First Grade

JUDICIARY

Breaking
Author
Timestamp

St George Illawarra winger Jordan Pereira has been cited for a grade one shoulder on Sea Eagles winger Reuben Garrick.

Pereira will miss two weeks with an early guilty plea; with 25 demerit points still lingering from his previous suspension three weeks ago.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/07/13/pereira-facing-further-stint-on-sideline/
Welcome back Saab

ALSGI

Bench
I have much respect for JP.

Hope to see Saab in again for a couple more games IF he isn’t planning on leaving.

Like Rava, Saab has heaps of potential and needs persistence from coaches to gain experience and confidence.

JP is a good solid back up - nothing more and shouldn’t be holding back our juniors given a proper go.

Dragonsamy

Bench
I have much respect for JP.

Hope to see Saab in again for a couple more games IF he isn’t planning on leaving.

Like Rava, Saab has heaps of potential and needs persistence from coaches to gain experience and confidence.

JP is a good solid back up - nothing more and shouldn’t be holding back our juniors given a proper go.

Agree
With dogs at win and sharks at kogarah good timing for Saab to come good before the bunnies at kogarah game.
Then roosters and parra

redv13

Bench
The question is do we select Saab or consider Fegai or Ramsey if eligible and fit.

Saab if his head is in the right place. But if he still wants out, I would seriously consider one of the juniors as a bolter.
Agree. If Saab is still sulking then I’d go one of the young fellas on debut. Perfect time for a debut. At home, vs the dogs and confidence from last night in the squad

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

Anybody hear the interview that "Badge" Belcher and Scott Sattler did with Shane Flannagan on 2SM's Sportsday?- unfortunately I came in half way through and initially didn't know who it was.He was talking about some of the subtle changes he is trying to make to Dufty's game and I was immediately impressed by the insights and technical knowledge the person had so I knew it couldn't be Mary.

But Mary will lap up the credit for the big win over Manly even though their attack is barely recognisable from the mindless "Maryball" of earlier this season and he's had to be dragged kicking and screaming into making changes. The only ones fooled, as usual, are the SGI Board.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

JUDICIARY

Breaking
Author
Timestamp

Don't know what's going on with JP as he's always been reliable for playing within the rules. Judging by the way that Rav tackled on the weekend, I can only assume that both wingers have been told to be more aggressive with their defence- but it comes more naturally to Rav! JP will be a loss as Saab is playing without spirit and he is the only wing back up we have. Sailor is just too small for anywhere but the halves.
We passed on Alex Johnston for 2021- not sure we should have.

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
At this stage we know just about what Saab brings, and if he's still wanting out, then he'll play the same.

I'd give (i think it's) Mat Feagai a run, perfect opportunity against a team low on form.
I think Ramsey is still a few weeks away.