What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Pereira - New Signing

I wish the kid the best of luck and hope he turns ut to be a FG star.

Just can't understand why we have not nailed a battle hardened prop.

The club has a number of juniors that will fill the position in 18 months.

If Mary actually gave the 17th man meaningful game time it would make sense to play 4 forwards off the bench and Leilua/Lawrie could be ready by the end of this season.

possm

Coach
People who are visual impaired need to have blue as it make it easier to see.
Try thinking before you open your mouth
It's a fair enough question. I copy and paste other peoples posts into word and change the text colour to blue.

I hold down the ctrl key and use the mouse wheel to enlarge information on the screen and then I reduce by doing the same only moving the mouse wheel in the opposite direction. Can't see the red line under misspelt words and that's why my post sometimes have multiple edits and take so long to correct.

I have 3% vision in my left eye and none in my right. To make matters worse, my good eye moves around fast and uncontrollably. I don't know why I find it easier to see the blue writing but I do and that's why I use it. If you are at a Dragons game and see a 63 yr old fan - who looks much younger - waring the big RedV jersey and using a very powerful monocular held to his left eye, chances are that this will be Possm - usually have my 9 yr old son with me - heaps better than a guide dog but much more expensive to run. I had to sell my very successful business and retire because of my sight problems. Happy to answer any other related questions, not ashamed at all.

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
It's a fair enough question. I copy and paste other peoples posts into word and change the text colour to blue.

I hold down the ctrl key and use the mouse wheel to enlarge information on the screen and then I reduce by doing the same only moving the mouse wheel in the opposite direction. Can't see the red line under misspelt words and that's why my post sometimes have multiple edits and take so long to correct.

I have 3% vision in my left eye and none in my right. To make matters worse, my good eye moves around fast and uncontrollably. I don't know why I find it easier to see the blue writing but I do and that's why I use it. If you are at a Dragons game and see a 63 yr old fan - who looks much younger - waring the big RedV jersey and using a very powerful monocular held to his left eye, chances are that this will be Possm - usually have my 9 yr old son with me - heaps better than a guide dog but much more expensive to run. I had to sell my very successful business and retire because of my sight problems. Happy to answer any other related questions, not ashamed at all.

Well said possm.

Smurf

Juniors

Lovely post

ieatbread

Juniors

Explains it all. My apologies.

Life's Good

Coach

Nice words Possm and I personally appreciate your post. So what you are saying is you have a natural 'ignore' function which comes in handy for some of the sh*t posted here!!!
I can think of a few posters that would come in handy for!!

emu62

Juniors

Thanks for the explanation Possm & all credit to you . You might have only 3% vision in one eye but it is still 3% more vision than our entire 1st grade coaching staff combined & good luck to you, keep your thoughts coming

denis preston

First Grade
If you are referring to Possm's posts, then it's because he has genuine eye sight problems and can only see blue clearly. It was explained in a post of his last year if I remember correctly.
No wonder he is not listening to us , he can't read our responses !!

grouch

First Grade
Anyway if this guy turns out as good as Rapana it'll be the signing of the century.
You keep talking about Jordan Rapana, as if this guy is an apt comparison

Rapana played 5 NRL games for the Titans back in 2008 at age 19. The only reason he's considered a "late bloomer" is because he pissed away a few years for Mormonism. If it wasn't for that he'd have likely been a consistent NRL player

Pereira looks more like Matt Utai than anything else.. except by age 24 Utai had already won a grand final and represented his country

Last edited:

emu62

Juniors
Lots of criticism but no one mentioned Pereria has only played league for 4 years
Therefore normally should be lots of improvement with a decent coach & guidance & there lies the problem

JDHD

Juniors

Wait, you're 63 and have a 9 year old son? Go you good thing!!!!