What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Davis back in Wellington?

Firstly an intro - i'm a long time eels fan who has been reading this board for a while but have only just registered.

Anyway, on another thread, Carlnz, who seems to be fairly knowledgeable mentioned that Josh Davis is back in Wellington. Does anyone know why? Hope he hasn't become homesick

bartman

Immortal
Welcome MBM!

CarlNZ is usually spot on with his Kiwi stuff... hopefully it's only for short term reason as people have suggested.

PB

Bench
I reckon there have been more threads on this board over the last couple of years about Josh Davis (a nevile nobody), than there has been about Nathan Hindmarsh (best back rower in the world)!

:?

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
are you sure?? it's pretty lonely there..:lol:

He came out and said this and that. But I havent seen sh*t all yet. If its true that he has left so close to the seasons start is he worth the trouble.

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
seems like this kids more trouble than what he's worth...

That is often the case when things have been talked up.
He wasn't that great at Cabra the other week......

maybe he should try and slide under the Warriors salary cap :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts