What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan about to re-sign

bileduct

Coach
After his game tonight they can f**king have him... Selfish plays, USELESS kicks... He is believing his own f**king media hype now...

Bring back f**king Milne! He wouldn't have let in TWO tries...
You are easily the biggest f**kwit on this forum.

Cryptic

Juniors
You are easily the biggest f**kwit on this forum.

Glad my posts get deleted while ones "adding to the conversation" like this one get let go... Really... Do you ever say anything which isn't just abuse?

Anyway children asside with Dugan's latest effort, yes... the situation is reminding me a lot of T.Carney...

And no... If he reads one fans comment and leaves on that then he is a total Brett Finch... At least he had half a crowd booing at him before he ran off crying to daddy...

If he can't take saying that was a sh*t game then why do we want him? Obviously he was distracted by his arrest the day before...

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
As a Knights fan, I am sick of our Juniors getting snapped up by other clubs after we develop them. Dugan is a class player and I really hope that he sticks with you guys rather than going to the rorters. Good luck in your efforts to retain him!!

Knoughts juniours???? like who? Kade Snowden who was shown the door & can thank Ricky Stuart for making him into a footballer? Perry was shown the door, Tilse? I can't think of any other NRL players who the knoughts could claim. Look at the knoughts current roster & there are about 5 locals. Gidley, McManus, Mullen, Mika, Patterson.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Knoughts juniours???? like who? Kade Snowden who was shown the door & can thank Ricky Stuart for making him into a footballer? Perry was shown the door, Tilse? I can't think of any other NRL players who the knoughts could claim. Look at the knoughts current roster & there are about 5 locals. Gidley, McManus, Mullen, Mika, Patterson.

Your a douche.

Th guy has come out and basically said he feels bad as the nights get raided and ur response is who do the knights have?? Man honestly some people just can't have a chat without drop kicks like you being involved.

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
Your a douche.

Th guy has come out and basically said he feels bad as the nights get raided and ur response is who do the knights have?? Man honestly some people just can't have a chat without drop kicks like you being involved.

Matey I've had too much of the knoughts over the years & I can't see how they can sympathise when they treat their juniors the way they do but thanks for the personal insult ;-)

matt

Juniors
I would suggest that ALL Raiders fans seek advice from some form of Head Doctor.

Noname36

First Grade

Jesus Christ mate, did you ever stop to think that the reason why not many of our juniors make firstgrade is because our junior teams get torn apart by other clubs before they reach the top grade? Yes, we sent Snowden, Perry, Walsh, etc on but they weren't doing anything with us. They needed to move on. Snowden was always a footballer, but he was in a comfort zone here and needed to leave in order to kick off his career.

We're in the exact same boat as you, and I sympathise because I know what it feels like to have them just taken as soon as they're developed. We've been there with Bird, Ennis, etc. It happens. And for that reason I'd hate to see Dugan leave you, but fmd, you're a tosser.

schnitzel

Juniors
I just don't get this 'bald merkins' call. Merkins are a pubic wig designed to cover up baldness in the nether regions...? :?

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
Jesus Christ mate, did you ever stop to think that the reason why not many of our juniors make firstgrade is because our junior teams get torn apart by other clubs before they reach the top grade? Yes, we sent Snowden, Perry, Walsh, etc on but they weren't doing anything with us. They needed to move on. Snowden was always a footballer, but he was in a comfort zone here and needed to leave in order to kick off his career.

We're in the exact same boat as you, and I sympathise because I know what it feels like to have them just taken as soon as they're developed. We've been there with Bird, Ennis, etc. It happens. And for that reason I'd hate to see Dugan leave you, but fmd, you're a tosser.

look I realise this is off topic but the knoughts treat their juniors disgracefully & have done for years, they couldnt keep a lot of their juniors & didnt need to with Bedsy & Joey sucking up their $$ in the cap & now its reap what you sow stuff. Ennis was never gunna wait around for Bedsy to move on & Bird was one of the dirtiest grubs that the club wanted nothing to do with after the way he carries on.

Sorry if knowing what I'm talking about makes me a tosser

Raider_69

Post Whore
I suspect they're really trying to say "c__t" and the language filter is doing the rest.

i still dont get it, i mean i get "bald c_nt" as an insult but thats the 4th time ive seen Legend comment on something simply with that insult
makes no sense to me :lol: