What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan about to re-sign

Cryptic

Juniors
Personally I prefer my merkins that way but maybe it's just me...

Maybe it's the conflict of the words? One being a problem one being a solution although generally, as stated before, reserved for pubic regions not heads and as I stated before why is a bald public region an issue?

Anyway... um... league good, soccer bad? There sorta on a footy topic now at least...

TimW05

Juniors
chuck in here cause it relates to josh dugan..

it was rumoured that the bulldogs were interested.. but..

they will be interested in either billy slater or greg inglis if they become available

TimW05

Juniors
smart move.. the only other way would of been to sign him for longer with a clause to re negotiate value for 2013..

but either way its good news

dubby

Bench
makes that idiot with the "See you soon Dugan" sign look.......well like an idiot.

Suck it Goosters.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Its great news, but it will be better when he signs on the dotted line.

Yeah Duges never once said he wanted to leave, every time he was asked about it, he would say Canberra is home and his family and friends are their.

It was just Sydney wankers in the media, Roosters fans and dicks like Andy Raymond on fox sports, so all i have to say to them is f##k you c##ts and get that up ya.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Fantastic news!

Looks like the Rooster's will have to pillage some other clubs fullback (watch out sharkies).

Dugan's relief was evident tonight. Probably his most focused performance in months. He's defence is back up to his high standard.

The 1 year extension is a good move for him. There's the TV deal coming up plus salary cap concessions (he should be well over 50 games by then).

A good night for Raider's supporters.

Kiki

First Grade
that's awesome news guys, stoked for you! good to see some loyalty in the game.

aussies1st

Staff member
Great to hear, it's good to finally put this behind and of course having our star stay loyal.

OVP

Coach
So since your club accused our club of actually breaking the rules by signing him already, where is our apology ?

:)

Raider_69

Post Whore
So since your club accused our club of actually breaking the rules by signing him already, where is our apology ?

:)

Why would we apologise to a scum club like yours?
I dont care if we say you are the modern day third reich, its nothing less than your club deserves, weather its factually accruate or not :D

We didnt accuse your club or signing him already, we accused you of attempting to sign him already. Which you probably did, and failed

OVP

Coach
Why would we apologise to a scum club like yours?
I dont care if we say you are the modern day third reich, its nothing less than your club deserves, weather its factually accruate or not :D

We didnt accuse your club or signing him already, we accused you of attempting to sign him already. Which you probably did, and failed

Sif we'd miss out on signing someone we wanted ;-)

Seriously though, this rumour has always been rubbish to me. I remember it being started by that idiot Voss last year when he was on the Footy Show. I think the media just jumped on the Roosters are buying everyone approach (as usual) and it stuck. To me, it was never likely simply because of the length of time we'd need to actually get him. Anyhoo, good luck on the run home Raiders.

Latest posts