What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan - How long do we wait?

Gomarchin

Juniors
If we let Dugan slip through our fingers to the Dogs then Doust MUST surely hand in his resignation as well. He's had more than enough time to lock him in!!

chemics

Juniors
Something was just mentioned on nrl 360 that dugan wont be a dog but didnt catch it all ???? Anyone else see it...

Steelman

Juniors
As I've stated on other threads Dugan has agreed to a 3 year deal in principle with the red v.

He is Not going any where. .... Any thing else is complete bullshit.....;-)

Twenty10

Juniors
He's stated publicly he will be a dragon. His manager has stated publicly they will not talk are any other club and want to repay the faith dragons showed in him. FFS people... Chill out! He's ours!
We signed handedly saved his career. He play origin for f**k sake! He will sign a long term deal with dragons. 4 years I think.

saint.nick

Coach
'bulldogs have been talking to dugan's management'- okay seriously, in the world of sporting rumours, how many times you hear these type of quotes, only for the rumour to just fizzle out? I see this type of crap in soccer news all the time, and nothing ever happens. Do the Dogs even want Dugan? Maybe yes, maybe no. However, given in the context of this time, a Dugan to Dogs rumour would fit this situation due to Barba reportedly wanting to leave to the Broncos, and Dugan's contract running out at the end of the season. So ultimately, the media would drool for this type of fuel to make a fire.

namecaps

Juniors
Doust should have had Josh Dugan already signed if he was serious about keeping him and there would be no worries about the dogs signing him.

If Dugan does go I hope Doust goes with him.

Gomarchin

Juniors
And wouldn't that new dogs CEO love an early win with the signing of Dugan!!

Honestly Doust is a clown and anyone defending him has no idea. He should never have let it get to this stage. He should've been locked away after his first SOO game. Why wait til after??? His asking price has just tripled in that time. FMD.

saint.nick

Coach
for fu**'s sake, what the hell is Doust actually waiting for? How can the Bulldogs organise a contract in a matter of a few weeks, yet it takes us f**king months? If he does leave, there should be pitchforks outside the leagues club. World class incompetency.

Just another example of how the player managers well and truly hold the whip hand these days.

With virtually no player to club loyalty anymore, it makes it very difficult to complete negotiations when a bidding war is in the offing.

Dugan's manager would have been well aware of this possibility, hence the stalling tactics we're now seeing.

Como Connection

First Grade
Just back from Currumbin and the inside info I received last night is the club is very close to signing Dugan to a 4 year contract, a couple of issues to resolve before the signing.

Dragons_Head

Juniors

the headline was the only thing that worried me from this article, there is no substance to anything that they say. two quotes, one from dogs ceo sayin dugan is a gun and why wouldnt you ask the question and then a quote from duges sayin i want to repay the faith and the contract is almost sorted out.... i dont understand where they get the fact that he is frustrated

quality journalism right there

BennyV

Referee
for fu**'s sake, what the hell is Doust actually waiting for? How can the Bulldogs organise a contract in a matter of a few weeks, yet it takes us f**king months? If he does leave, there should be pitchforks outside the leagues club. World class incompetency.

Dude...

chill_pill.preview.jpg

Latest posts