What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan - How long do we wait?

Father Ted

First Grade
Dugan wants 5 years but Doust insists on just 3 years.

The contract is holisticly organic in it's growth with a kpi designed to synergize and reconceptualize the current long-term high-impact low-risk high-yield market positioning of the Players brand in a performance based process-centric competitive enviroment full of future potentialities. But other than that the bastard just won't sign..

TruSaint

Referee
Stop worrying about Josh, he will be in the Red V next year. I for one am looking forward to next season

Gaz, pretty hard not to worry mate.
Our first opportunity to secure a superstar for many a years.
And please, i dont want to hear about a 1 or 2 year deal with options like
a mortgage document, or conditions that play into Managers hands.
Long term signing please.
He is our Slater and our Inglis.

TruSaint

Referee
The contract is holisticly organic in it's growth with a kpi designed to synergize and reconceptualize the current long-term high-impact low-risk high-yield market positioning of the Players brand in a performance based process-centric competitive enviroment full of future potentialities. But other than that the bastard just won't sign..

We were typing at same time,
Again you got me.
Your typing skills must be exceptional.
I think our message is in the same stratosphere atleast.

My take on it all is that Dugan's manager (Paul Sutton) knows how Doust operates, having already done deals with 2 of Sutton's other clients, being Widdop and Sam Williams.
He's probably sussing out how far he can up the ante with Doust before reaching his limit. Doust just needs to say - "that is my final offer - going.. going.....pleeeaaase Duges, FFS just sign it already!!!"

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Tomkins goes to Warriors what happens to Kevin Locke? I am suprised noboady is sounding him out. That kid is a gun player. Oh tha's right the Dogs only look as far as Kogarah for recruits.

BennyV

Referee
If Tomkins goes to Warriors what happens to Kevin Locke? I am suprised noboady is sounding him out. That kid is a gun player. Oh tha's right the Dogs only look as far as Kogarah for recruits.

If dogs steal Dugan, we'll take Locke! May not be as super as TheDugan but will cost less and wont be out of origin!

:crazy:

Although I'm sure he is versatile enough to fit into the warriors backline.

Big man

Juniors
If dogs steal Dugan, we'll take Locke! May not be as super as TheDugan but will cost less and wont be out of origin!

:crazy:

Although I'm sure he is versatile enough to fit into the warriors backline.

Locke is a fullback, I couldn't see him playing in the halves or centre, maybe he might make it on the wing but they have three very good wingers. I reckon Fishiati would be a catch if Dugan moves on, the warriors won't be able to hold them all.