What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan - How long do we wait?

Father Ted

First Grade
Trusaint, I don't feel that wise today.

Went to the pub last night, watched us lose, then mingled with some fellow Saints fans: a bloke from Assyria (insisted he was Assyrian and not Syrian), a pommie and three Kiwis... and we kicked on. I eventually stumbled out into the night, did the right thing and walked home, found the lounge and that's where I stayed until 9 o'clock this morning. Got woken up by lawn mowers, sporting a sore neck and a mother of all hangovers. Then I remembered last night... f**k... we lost.

Feeling a little better now. But couldn't pull a string to save myself. Sorry.

Did the Assyrian know any Summerians ? Maybe you could ask them about the Annuaki ? See if they could find us a mongrel prop out there ..

hermidale1

Juniors
Here is my prediction. We have 4 home games left. 2 at Wollongong and 2 at Kogarah.
The Dugan announcement when we play the Sharks at Wollongong or Tigers at Kogarah.
And Cooper will announce his retirement so it falls on the Wollongong game against the Warriors.

Just my opinion though. Not fact.

possm

Coach
I wish they would stop stuffing around and just give him what he is asking for and sign him before we lose him. He is our marquee player; our new Changa Langlands!

BennyV

Referee
Rumour today on radio that Barba has signed with Broncos and Dugan agreed to terms with Dogs.

I hope Matty Johns mentioned it, then we would know we are safe!

But seriously, this rumour isn't exactly new. I imagine that Josh knows if this happens, he wouldnt be safe running out in a Red V for the rest of the year!

Last edited:

KiamaSaint

Coach
I hope Matty Johns mentioned it, then we would know we are safe!

But seriously, this rumour isn't exactly knew. I imagine that Josh knows if this happens, he wouldnt be safe running out in a Red V for the rest of the year!

A cruiser or two on a rooftop would soon fix that.

TruSaint

Referee
Trusaint, I don't feel that wise today.

Went to the pub last night, watched us lose, then mingled with some fellow Saints fans: a bloke from Assyria (insisted he was Assyrian and not Syrian), a pommie and three Kiwis... and we kicked on. I eventually stumbled out into the night, did the right thing and walked home, found the lounge and that's where I stayed until 9 o'clock this morning. Got woken up by lawn mowers, sporting a sore neck and a mother of all hangovers. Then I remembered last night... f**k... we lost.

Feeling a little better now. But couldn't pull a string to save myself. Sorry.

Thats Ok mate, i didnt realise you were at a UN meeting (gotta love this country), as the the lawn mower......combined with a hangover..... all i can say is "ugly moment". Been through it.

Now listen up young ones, Willow walked home.
Lesson 101 for today.

Hope your feeling better champ.

Here is my prediction. We have 4 home games left. 2 at Wollongong and 2 at Kogarah.
The Dugan announcement when we play the Sharks at Wollongong or Tigers at Kogarah.
And Cooper will announce his retirement so it falls on the Wollongong game against the Warriors.

Much to everyone's delight, the Tigers game has been moved to the SCG. This Monday night coming is the last Kogarah game for the year.
I think next Monday would be a great time to announce it....

TruSaint

Referee

Wouldnt it nicer if we announced it this week before we play the team that is supposedly after Dugan ?

Latest posts