What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan - How long do we wait?

jenninga

First Grade
i think its more of a case of if Dugan wants to sign a long term deal with the dragons..
if he shows during the remainder of this season he is able to play good footy and keep himself out of trouble, he will have a few better offers to consider... i wouldnt be surprised if Brisbane again show interest...
a world class player will obviously want to play at a club capable of making the finals.... and i dont see that as being the dragons with Price in charge..

A matter of time a comment about Price

Is he meant to be off the piss? He was out fever nightclub in the hong until 5am after we beat the eels

At his press conference after signing, I'm sure he said he was taking 6 weeks completely off the sauce.

Sometimes its better not to nominate a time frame.. At bit like someone saying their quitting smoking tomorrow.....

Where's "the hong?"

RedV_J

Juniors
"The hong" was meant to be "The Gong". It was a typo.

And Jenninga, I'm not so sure it was water... I don't really care if he drinks, as long as he doesn't f*ck sh!t up and plays good footy

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Sign him up, he's a Gun, can be a bit of a tool, but he never hurt anyone and seems to be behaving himself now.

Dorsai

Juniors
He needs to be locked in now. 4 years is a good deal. Give him blank cheque if he wants. He is carrying this side at the moment. Any longer and as has been said, Brisbane or someone else will snap him up. Lets be smart guys, we are building a side that will be capable next year. Dugan is a must. Beale is an issue that can be dealt with later.

kit66

Bench
I wouldn't be surprised if Dugan looks around for a deal somewhere else for next year and beyond, I just get the feeling he's not that happy to be a Dragon.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised if Dugan looks around for a deal somewhere else for next year and beyond, I just get the feeling he's not that happy to be a Dragon.

I get that feeling as well tbh. His interviews certainly aren't convincing anyway.

nrlnrl

First Grade

I can understand your caution, but I think you're being a pessimist. He has said many times that he's extremely grateful for how welcome the other players have made him. When he scored the winner tonight he was mobbed & it seems to be a happy work in progress as he fits in at the Dragons.

Of course there's the bonus of his Dad being a long time Dragons fan & everyone knows how important family is to Dugan.

Lewish33

Juniors
Yep, noticed that awkward silence after one of the interviewers said it looked like he loves being a Dragon.

Twenty10

Juniors

Are you f**king serious? You are one deluded bitter fan. Either you are so jaded from years of mediocrity and you can only find a negative or you just don't have a clue.
Which is it? How can you say Dugan doesn't look happy to be a dragon? FMD!!