What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan - How long do we wait?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Miserable looking bastard...

640468-josh-dugan.jpg

possm

Coach
There is no reason for delay, Dugan is the type of talent we should fight to keep in our Club. If he has not been signed long term - and I have a feeling he hasn't - Doust should get on and do it right away. We don't want to have a repeat of the Bennett saga in which Bennett wanted 5 years and Doust insisted on 3.

Get him signed now Mr Doust and while your at it sign up Rangi Chase before June 30.

...think all the worry and pessism about Joshua not being happy as a Dragon is completely without foundation.

Of course he's happy.

And I trust in our Doustmeister that he will not let this one get away, and do everything in his power to re-sign him further. Think he worked too hard to get him in the first place to let him go.

centralsaint

Juniors
Doust was in the western stand yesterday enjoying a coffee with Craig Young. I asked Weyman about his contract status in front of Dousty and he gave me a firm nothing has happened yet. It was also good to see Hornby sitting with Wayne Bennett watching the cutters game.We need to lock up Dugan for 5 years asap. Jack Bird impressed me yesterday, does anybody know how long we have signed him for

saint.nick

Coach
I don't understand the suspicion he doesn't want to be here. His interviews aren't unconvincing. He probably speaks a lot better than a lot of other footballers like darius who just give short sentences. Do we want him to break into a big song and dance to express his profound gratitude? I'd be unconvinced if he just focused on talking about the game and nothing else.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Of course he will sign long term for us, after all we saved his career. Only someone without a conscience & destitute of any moral principle would go elsewhere. Hang on :sarcasm:

Gazzaw

Juniors
Dugan plays origin & suddenly the asking price trebles. Have we missed the boat AGAIN!!!!!!

Steelman

Juniors
Doust was in the western stand yesterday enjoying a coffee with Craig Young. I asked Weyman about his contract status in front of Dousty and he gave me a firm nothing has happened yet. It was also good to see Hornby sitting with Wayne Bennett watching the cutters game.We need to lock up Dugan for 5 years asap. Jack Bird impressed me yesterday, does anybody know how long we have signed him for

good to see people's are starting to take notice of JACK BIRD no he has not signed anything long term as yet .
Jack bleeds red and white so I'm sure his first option would be to stay long term but believe me there's plenty of interest from rival CEO s wanting his signature.

Doust will surely not let him get away the last time he let a kid with this much talent go his name was Craig Fitzgibbon. ......Surely he won't make the same mistake again. ..I'd be devastated:sarcasm:

possm

Coach
Dugan plays origin & suddenly the asking price trebles. Have we missed the boat AGAIN!!!!!!

What do you mean 'we'? If it was up to us he would have been locked in weeks ago. What you really mean is has Doust missed the boat AGAIN!!!!!!

possm

Coach
good to see people's are starting to take notice of JACK BIRD no he has not signed anything long term as yet .
Jack bleeds red and white so I'm sure his first option would be to stay long term but believe me there's plenty of interest from rival CEO s wanting his signature.

Doust will surely not let him get away the last time he let a kid with this much talent go his name was Craig Fitzgibbon. ......Surely he won't make the same mistake again. ..I'd be devastated:sarcasm:

We need a full time football manager responsible for all things football at the Club. This stuff is no longer a part time job. Leave Doust crunching the numbers and give Carr or Coyne the job of managing all things football at our Club. The Football Manager could be allocated a budget and if he needs more, he can have the conversation with Doust.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
We need a full time football manager responsible for all things football at the Club. This stuff is no longer a part time job. Leave Doust crunching the numbers and give Carr or Coyne the job of managing all things football at our Club. The Football Manager could be allocated a budget and if he needs more, he can have the conversation with Doust.

Proves senility in your posts...fmd :sarcasm:

TruSaint

Referee
Yea, and so is every other Club.

Possm is very passionate.
Here i agree totally.
Each top team that has won or contested a permiership has a game breaker at the back.
Manly = Stewart. '
Storm = Slater
Dogs = Barba
Cows = Bowen
Eels = Hayne.

We now have a game breaker. Sign him the f.... up.