What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Hodgson

the phantom menace

First Grade
So here is some interesting data…

In games where both Hodgson and Hands have played, this is the for and against whilst they’re on the field:

Hodgson - 34 points for / 68 against
Hands - 41 points for / 32 against

If we base it simply on total for and against across all games they have played in:

Hodgson - 102 points for / 148 against
Hands - 71 points for / 36 against

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is he worst the buy in the last 20 years? Another brain fart by BA and the recruitment team. I f**king can’t even look at him anymore.

A rookie that has started one game in his whole career is making Hodgson look like a monkey f**king a football.
Who has been worse out of Chris Thorman, Lee Mossop or Josh Hodgson.

The 3 poms I have seen play for us in my lifetime.

We should have a no Pom policy moving forward it just doesn't work here.

Gazzamatta

Coach
He’s completely f**ked. Everyone knew he was a dud signing. The old merkin offers absolutely nothing.
He can not tackle.
He has no running speed.
His passes don’t hit the chest often enough.
He takes way too long to pass.
We completely lose the middle when he is on the field due to his inability to hit and stick and get in position at marker.
We score more tries when he is off the field.
We concede less tries whilst he is off the field.
f**k off Hodgson you useless sack of shit.
Love your passion Dude!
Every Eels game when that bloody annoying PA Chick screams her sole contribution,
"LETS MAKE SOME NOISE"
I always think of you. Lol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He shuffles around the field like he has no idea what he should be doing, it's like he's suffering from dementia. Easily one of our most embarrassing sigmings. Classic Bea Arthur straight from the bargain bin.

eel01s

Bench
I said to my kids last night that I would rather have Jake back than this has been.

BA cannot pick him again. He offers zero in attack because he is sooooo slow. And to think how TCT raved about him in the off season.

Seriously if he looked good at training our whole approach to the off season needs to change.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I said to my kids last night that I would rather have Jake back than this has been.

BA cannot pick him again. He offers zero in attack because he is sooooo slow. And to think how TCT raved about him in the off season.

Seriously if he looked good at training our whole approach to the off season needs to change.
TCT rave over anyone that pulls on a parra training jersey.

I don't take much notice with them anymore when it comes to talking up any players.

I have met a few of them at functions they are nice blokes passionate about the club which is great. They do provide some good content with the podcasts and interviews.

But in reality anyone can look on the training paddock and they aren't going to come out to slam anyone otherwise they wouldn't be welcome back to training.

T-Boon

Coach
I think if RCG is out for a considerable period then it's time to pack up and forget about 2024 (unless we buy an immediate replacement).

So I think the best option is to just cut our losses with Hodgson and put him in NSW Cup and go and look for another 9 for 2024. Perhaps the pommy guy at the Titans, who will be surplus after Verills returns next year.

Is Marthur 18 yet? Surely he gets a deal once he is.
I gave this thumb despite the last sentence.

T-Boon

Coach
There needs to be a investigation into who is responsible for this signing and also the Jake Arthur signing last year.

Latest posts