What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah "off mike", it's pretty clear what he thought of it.
But you just said he had a crack, he waited till he was off mike to say what he really thought. As i said he's a gutless coward. But but but but he had a crack, he was happy with the second half as well lol. The standards and attention to detail at this club are appalling.

Happy MEel

First Grade
So here is some interesting data…

In games where both Hodgson and Hands have played, this is the for and against whilst they’re on the field:

Hodgson - 34 points for / 68 against
Hands - 41 points for / 32 against

If we base it simply on total for and against across all games they have played in:

Hodgson - 102 points for / 148 against
Hands - 71 points for / 36 against

JokerEel

Coach
lol no he didn't, he just covered his arse. The bloke is totally gutless. He doesn't have the players backs he's never had a real crack in a presser in 10 seasons. And we wonder why we get continually f**ked every week????

Look at our draw, look how Matto wasn't allowed to change his plea. Instead of blowing up and making an issue out of it we bend over spread our arse cheeks ands push back as hard as we can. I can confidently say this club will never ever win a comp while my arse points to the ground.

If you do more squats it will probably help that problem of your ass pointing to the ground..

the phantom menace

First Grade

In games where both Hodgson and Hands have played, is the for and against whilst they’re on the field:

There we go - some stats that Pou had refused to look for and present.

I wonder if our resident stat (rain?) man will still try to pretend Hodgson is the logical choice to remain our starting/majority minutes hooker in the face of this objective evidence...

DaveMc

Juniors

In games where both Hodgson and Hands have played, is the for and against whilst they’re on the field:

If we base it simply on total for and against across all games they have played in:

With the caveat that statistics never tell the full story, and that correlation doesn’t necessarily equal causation, I think that is pretty bloody telling. Hodgson’s defence has been putrid. I’d love to see that alongside their respective missed tackle stats.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

When you look at the way the pensioner shuffles around the field like he's made a mess in his depends it's not surprising at all. If the coach had a clue he should of played his last game for us tonight. He missed 5 tackles in a couple of mins which directly lead to tries. Beyond embarrassing.

Bandwagon

Staff member
But you just said he had a crack, he waited till he was off mike to say what he really thought. As i said he's a gutless coward. But but but but he had a crack, he was happy with the second half as well lol. The standards and attention to detail at this club are appalling.

Two different parts of the interview mate, please keep up.

He had a crack, then had a further crack that was more obvious for merkins not paying attention.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Is it fitting after that performance that Channel 9 followed our game with a movie called Man On A Ledge?

1682082514733.png

Last edited:

Latest posts